• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy reasonable-priced SEIKO watches?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wanted to buy this for my children's room.

But sold out.... very hard to come by.

[video=youtube;wqpFifUVPcQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqpFifUVPcQ[/video]

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro schtaw,

Actually I went Park Mall to buy a Castilla sofa and also bought a wall clock in one of shop there.

Furnitures are very expensive in Park Mall and they easily offered me 30% off.

Imagine how much is the mark up ?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tuayapeh buys his favourite seiko from this guy called Chong from watchwagon.com.

he is a steady guy and once or twice a month he organises a free delivery service. his prices definitely lower than most shops in Bncoolen because he doesnt have t pay for rentals and other overheads....just google watchwagon and see for yourself....

dun say tuayapeh neber give ho kang tau ok?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That place for is for stupid Ang Moh.

Go to Thong Sia Building or Mustafa.

bro schtaw,

Actually I went Park Mall to buy a Castilla sofa and also bought a wall clock in one of shop there.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro schtaw,

Park Mall is a store in the Orchard Road belt. THE most expensive area in Spore.

However that's the only place to go if you are looking for an official distributor of the Herman Miller Aeon chair.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wanted to buy this for my children's room.

But sold out.... very hard to come by.

I'm looking for a wall clock which also display the day & date. Anyone have any recommendations of where to find one?

I have owned 2 Seiko digital clocks which shows time, day & date, temperature. However the digital clocks don't last. After about a year or two, the LED gets dimmer until you can't see anything. So I want to replace with a traditional clock with the extra non-digital day & date. These were common years ago but nowadays I can't find them. If any one knows where I can find one, do share :smile:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Casio.....ok?

Most shopping centre selling G Shock will have clocks.

I'm looking for a wall clock which also display the day & date. Anyone have any recommendations of where to find one?

I have owned 2 Seiko digital clocks which shows time, day & date, temperature. However the digital clocks don't last. After about a year or two, the LED gets dimmer until you can't see anything. So I want to replace with a traditional clock with the extra non-digital day & date. These were common years ago but nowadays I can't find them. If any one knows where I can find one, do share :smile:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone knows where I can get this Homer clock? I've seen it in Sydney 2 years ago, but didn't get it as I was in a rush.

35842_large.jpg

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
love this swiss clock but super ex

This are official retailers clock. Not for sale.

Just for retailers to place in this shop for display. A lot of fake outside.

Especially from Rolex, Patek Philipe, Royal Oak, Franck Muller.

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Park Mall is a store in the Orchard Road belt. THE most expensive area in Spore.

However that's the only place to go if you are looking for an official distributor of the Herman Miller Aeon chair.

Yes Park Mall is high end furniture mall and most people like to go there :biggrin: