• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is TanWahTiu 陈华吊?Did anybody instruct him not to sprout nonsense ?

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are stupid enough to let you motherfuckers in during the 19th century. Should have slaughtered you all right at the coasts like the Germans did to the jews. Motherfuckers.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not fuck off back to South China? Why occupying the land of others? Pests.
Your land was occupied by the ang mo then aft tat it was up for grabbed! The cina only take a small land sg!

Malaya land belongs to orang asli not m&ds! m&ds race terms come up is becos u all become moslem!

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your land was occupied by the ang mo then aft tat it was up for grabbed! The cina only take a small land sg!

Malaya land belongs to orang asli not m&ds! m&ds race terms come up is becos u all become moslem!
Up for Grabs?? How about you auction your wife? I come and grab since you grabbed a small land.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up for Grabs?? How about you auction your wife? I come and grab since you grabbed a small land.
Lol! Your land was stolen by the ang mos in the first place then aft tat there is a lot different ruling parties! U this shit m&d scare of chinese being overpopulated and just give sg to the cina! Why didn't u move back and fk off to msia or indon?

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol! Your land was stolen by the ang mos in the first place then aft tat there is a lot different ruling parties! U this shit m&d scare of chinese being overpopulated and just give sg to the cina! Why didn't u move back and fk off to msia or indon?
Hello ... you are on our land.. fucking yellow ass... What you talking about?

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said, the biggest mistake was allowing yellow fucks in. White fucks fucked off eventually... but you fucking bastards stayed on.. And that's the root of all problems here

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said, the biggest mistake was allowing yellow fucks in. White fucks fucked off eventually... but you fucking bastards stayed on.. And that's the root of all problems here
Tat is what I'm saying! It was stolen by ang mo but aft tat it was up for grabs! Man live with no regrets then u just fk off since u can't accept the reality! Plus the malaya land is orang asli as a indigenous people!

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat is what I'm saying! It was stolen by ang mo but aft tat it was up for grabs! Man live with no regrets then u just fk off since u can't accept the reality! Plus the malaya land is orang asli as a indigenous people!
Wait till you yellow fucks get the table turned. Mother fuckers, scared pieces of shit

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course when thieves steal, it's hard to accept reality because it gets stolen. You and your kind are scum of little fucking thieves. Ever heard of Hermit Crabs?? That's what you yellow fucks basically are. Motherfucking communist bastards

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course when thieves steal, it's hard to accept reality because it gets stolen. You and your kind are scum of little fucking thieves. Ever heard of Hermit Crabs?? That's what you yellow fucks basically are. Motherfucking communist bastards
Well, u can move back anytime if u really fucking dislike the cina here as cina will still be superior here! U move msia or indon there cina is also upper class so u go there u also will kpkb! Like what u are doing!

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, u can move back anytime if u really fucking dislike the cina here as cina will still be superior here! U move msia or indon there cina is also upper class so u go there u also will kpkb! Like what u are doing!
Upper class my ass ... just waiting for another riot to break out and all you yellow fucks get slaughtered. Wait for your mother to come save you from the North. Fucks

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upper class my ass ... just waiting for another riot to break out and all you yellow fucks get slaughtered. Wait for your mother to come save you from the North. Fucks
I can just praise Japan for doing what they did during WW2. USA should be in their biggest regret of the history. Should have only nuked them after the slaughtering had been completed.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and your kind can fuck off back to Mao Tse Tong and the lame ass one child policy. That would keep you all in check.