• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Dragon Prince? Where is Prataman?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two of the highest paid politician in Singapore and seemingly both went MIA. Does anyone know where they are?

Any sightings? :cool:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two of the highest paid politician in Singapore and seemingly both went MIA. Does anyone know where they are?

no one actually bother about them...they dont give good answers and are not productive...they are answerable to no one....even if they are around or not....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Prataman I know in India on a private visit....PRIVATE!!

The Pink Draggo?....MIA....still fixing the 'plumbing'....:wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got a father to doing everything for him, why bother? Even if he wants to do something to prove his worth, also kena shot down by his father. Father know best! for Singapore too!

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF? Who said I'm a politician?

I'm da highest paid in the world chobolan can?

Fcuk you. I'm back in my hometown trying out new prata recipes, cannot meh? Must leeport to you arh?

Passed the second key to my master, Ali, the Baba for safe-keeping liao.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fcuk you. I'm back in my hometown trying out new prata recipes, cannot meh? Must leeport to you arh?

wonder where u keep the key??? In your ass or your fat wife ass?

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder where u keep the key??? In your ass or your fat wife ass?

You miserable faggot, why you worry where I keep da key?

My master, Ali, the Baba, got written SOP for that one ...... anywhere also can, but he must be informed can?

Usually in poisonous lard, the type that is similar to my significant other excuse for a walking piece of fat lard.:p

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prasident sir,
Where have you been? Haven seen your postings...ok prata time...

You miserable faggot, why you worry where I keep da key?

My master, Ali, the Baba, got written SOP for that one ...... anywhere also can, but he must be informed can?

Usually in poisonous lard, the type that is similar to my significant other excuse for a walking piece of fat lard.:p

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9E8FEF33C08557549692AAE1398ED.jpg

President SR Nathan in India on private visit, returns on Sunday
988F9116C4C6733F172C6CD561F552.jpg

SINGAPORE : President SR Nathan has left on a private visit to India on Wednesday evening.

He will return on March 21
images

A statement from the President’s office says the Chairman of the Council of Presidential Advisers, Mr J Y Pillay, will be acting President during Mr Nathan’s absence. — CNA /ls

----------------------------------
J. Y. Pillay
Joseph Yubaraj Manuel Pillay (b. 30 March 1934, Klang, Malaya ), also known as J. Y. Pillay, served 34 years till
1995 as a top-ranking civil servant and an entrepreneur. He is one of the pioneers who helped build the
Singapore economy after its separation from Malaysia in 1965.
Pillay's most significant contribution is in developing Singapore's national carrier, SIA, into a world-class
company. In 1978, his bold and calculated move to purchase 19 Boeing aircraft at the cost of US$900 million made
headlines worldwide as "the sale of the century". He received the Legend award from "Aviation Week and Space
Technology" magazine in 1998 for his efforts and leadership in developing Singapore's national carrier.
He has also managed and led many government-linked companies such as Temasek Holdings, Government
Investment Corporation of Singapore, the Development Bank of Singapore, Neptune Orient Lines and Singapore
Technologies Holdings.
Pillay retired from the Civil Service in March 1995 and served as High Commissioner to Britain and Ambassador to
Ireland till 1999. He has been described as being "equal to the best brains in America" by Senior Minister Lee Kuan Yew and as a "civil servant able to stand up to his Prime Minister" by Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong.

------------------------------------------
SGX: $750k annual pay for JY Pillay a bargain

Jamie Lee
Wed, Oct 14, 2009
The Business Times

SINGAPORE Exchange (SGX) defended chairman JY Pillay's $750,000 annual salary yesterday when a shareholder questioned whether his pay should track SGX's performance, which suffered during the market slide.
SGX director Low Check Kian said that unlike the chairmen of other stock exchanges, Mr Pillay serves full-time on the SGX board. He also said that because Mr Pillay holds a non-executive position, he is paid a fixed fee without a bonus component.
'What we're proposing to pay the chairman, given his credentials, is actually a bargain for SGX,' said Mr Low, who chaired yesterday's annual general meeting.
'I feel very strongly that his fee should not be dependent on the performance of the company like a bonus,' he added.
The shareholder, Asha Hemrajani, questioned Mr Pillay's salary package, which consists of $750,000 in annual pay and transport benefits including a car and driver.
According to her, the 'pathetic' performance of the bourse operator and the pay cut that the other staff took in the form of a smaller variable bonus should prompt a cut in the chairman's fees on a performance comparison.

She also claimed that the fees paid to the chairman of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing were about one seventh of Mr Pillay's.

'I'm talking about a gesture, a sign of solidarity,' she said. 'I'm sorry to be doing this, you remind me of my father,' she added, inviting a swift quip from Mr Pillay that 'you look a bit like my daughter'.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal

One is likely to be in the U.S. having follow up medical treatment and the other is on holiday. Taxpayers are paying for both expensive trips ad more.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal

May I recommend Le Cordon Bleu academy in France. Heard they teach you more exotic recipes than pratas.
Tan Yong Soon, the MOE Perm Sec can vouch for it. But make sure you can take at least 5 weeks leave. Bring your kids and wifey too.

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its March School holidays so both leaders brought their children and grand-children overseas to 吃风.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi don't read Japanese can translate this mr Nathan. Domo Arigato Gozaimasu.

私はたわごとがファンに当るとき私のお金および操業を取っています。 第2キーがありません。

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

the orchestra without a flutist and without a mamak indian drummer does not make any different to the music play.

another million paid to them or a few billions lost also do not make a "ploink" sound.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waving his hands with his wife at the chingay procession must be a very tough & tiring job. He needs a lot of rest. Easy job like handling national crisis leave it to his doggies. Highest paid PM in the world with the most unbelievable chores and yet he can still live to criticise other countries PMs for not "up-to-standard".