• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where has all the Pai Kia gone?

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find none of those "gangster" neticizen previously talks a lot over at the old Sammyboy forum.

Is this forum link with the Yellow Ribbon program?

Thanks to our big brother Sam Leong for letting them to start a new life.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I find none of those "gangster" neticizen previously talks a lot over at the old Sammyboy forum.

Is this forum link with the Yellow Ribbon program?

Thanks to our big brother Sam Leong for letting them to start a new life.

Yeah I kind of miss them. :smile:

starless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.aybe they are taking their time to come over ... or maybe pai kia only interested in gers , so this kind of forum is too much for them ... :smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Haha.aybe they are taking their time to come over ... or maybe pai kia only interested in gers , so this kind of forum is too much for them ... :smile:

The Pai kias being referred to are the thugs at the delphi coffee shop who responded to almost every thread with heaps of abuse and an underlying hatred towards everything and everyone.

They're addicted to the Delphi platform and have set up about 10 replacement forums so they can continue abusing each other on the only forum software they have learnt how to use in the last 10 years.:biggrin:

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering whether our kind big brother Sam can help to send a reminder email to all the Pai Kia to remind them to come forward and sign up with the new sammyboy forum.

I am very sure Sam still has their emails somewhere.

I am sick coz I miss all the Pai Kia. I wish they were here to continue their criticism and insulting...

Pls help.

J

John_Bin.Adams

It is obvious that the new and sanitize version of this forum fail to impress the Pai Kias.....As reiterated by the moderator,we have to be nice to one another.That is the reason I think the heros migrated.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe if u took away the infraction thing and promote the anything goes way of discussion like over there they will come here????

Didn't u start this forum and mention you wanted ppl to be nice to each other??? Obviously the trouble makers wun come here.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Didn't u start this forum and mention you wanted ppl to be nice to each other??? Obviously the trouble makers wun come here.

Only this section requires civilised behaviour. They can still go to war in the politics sub forum. :wink: