• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where can One find the Bestest Lor-Mai-Kai in Town..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guessed it's stiLL the Tiong bahru Branch Located aLong Outram Road..:smile:

lormaikai.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I Thought You Kena HPV Tongue Cancer Sarong; So bad that You can type but can't taLk Right..then how to Lor
AnyMore Pussies in YOur Live ?...Sad.:cool:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is that the original pioneer stall or tiong bahru market is the original?
good Lor-Mai-Kai must be a bit oily, rice a bit soft, chicken must have a little bones, match with good siew mai of cos.

Nope; the Orignal FLagship staLL in the TB market have sinced reLocated..but you can still see the same OLd Boss minding his stuffs at this Outram OutLet onLy..:cool:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems Like we BeLonged to TB Neighbourhood then...:wink:

not really.my neighborhood hangout is queenstown..but we got 1 stall at tb market for 30over years

that time kindergarten, i alway play with the flood.full of fun.
that time Singapore still many flood zone.

after that singapore also band the pop pop during cny. sibei sian

Last edited: