• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are my threads on Ng E Jay ?

jacys

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started 2 threads half a hour ago on STINKO Ng E Jay attacking Sylvia Lim and whether he will attend SDP vigil.

Where are they now ? Are they deleted by the mod ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I started 2 threads half a hour ago on STINKO Ng E Jay attacking Sylvia Lim and whether he will attend SDP vigil.

Where are they now ? Are they deleted by the mod ?

I've put them all in the "Official Ng E Jay bashing thread".

It makes the forum a lot tidier. Those who want to bash him or enjoy watching him getting bashed can subcribe to just ONE thread instead of having new threads scattered all over the place.

jacys

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did you do that ? Did that STINKO complain to you ?

I demand that you reinstate all posts made by me, Darkcloud, gobuster, Wisely and cleareys !

It makes the forum a lot tidier. Those who want to bash him or enjoy watching him getting bashed can subcribe to just ONE thread instead of having new threads scattered all over the place.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why did you do that ? Did that STINKO complain to you ?

I demand that you reinstate all posts made by me, Darkcloud, gobuster, Wisely and cleareys !

I have not removed any posts so there is nothing to reinstate. All your posts are still there and so are everybody elses. They've simply consolidated into one thread.

Nobody has complained either. I'm simply doing housekeeping. I did the same thing with all the Singapore Flyer threads and the OZ bashing threads in the emigration section.

Too many threads on the same topic is tantamount to spam. There is no reason whatsoever why a separate thread has to be started with each grouse against a particular individual or organisation. Most of these sorts of threads die a natural death because they receive very few responses.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Sam I gotta object to you placing my thread on Ng E-Jay under the "Bashing" thread because I feel it distorts and demeans my thread.

I had and have no intention of "bashing" Ng E-Jay. All I was doing was constructively criticising his article on Tan Kin Lian's speech at Hong Lim on the 27th.

Accordingly I would be obliged if you could reinstate my original thread as originally reflected in this sub-forum.

Thank you

Cheers
I have not removed any posts so there is nothing to reinstate. All your posts are still there and so are everybody elses. They've simply consolidated into one thread.

Nobody has complained either. I'm simply doing housekeeping. I did the same thing with all the Singapore Flyer threads and the OZ bashing threads in the emigration section.

Too many threads on the same topic is tantamount to spam. There is no reason whatsoever why a separate thread has to be started with each grouse against a particular individual or organisation. Most of these sorts of threads die a natural death because they receive very few responses.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I had and have no intention of "bashing" Ng E-Jay. All I was doing was constructively criticising his article on Tan Kin Lian's speech at Hong Lim on the 27th.

I have renamed the thread "The official Ng E Jay discussion thread". The word "bashing" no longer figures. :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Well for the record I am still not happy because my thread still get's lumped together with apparent Ng E-Jay "bashers".

Noted but it's impossible to please everyone. The more threads there are in the database, the more server intensive running this forum becomes.

I therefore have to do regular housekeeping via thread merges, pruning of old threads with no responses plus the deletion of inactive members. Otherwise, the forum will start slowing down significantly over time.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok then, what to do. Thanks for the reply though:smile:
Noted but it's impossible to please everyone. The more threads there are in the database, the more server intensive running this forum becomes.

I therefore have to do regular housekeeping via thread merges, pruning of old threads with no responses plus the deletion of inactive members. Otherwise, the forum will start slowing down significantly over time.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I support your action

perhaps all related topics should be placed in just one post and not be placed all over the place and disrupt proper discussion.

it is getting stupid.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
these are all empty talks. it is indeed stupid that many take it so seriously here. they should treat posting/reading here to relieve their stress instead:smile: