• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's with these colours of the users?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I can't really make up my colour is that orange or sai or brown?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gold! Cause money involved.

Leongsam doesn't do this for charity. For all you know, he is getting paid by the PAP for providing a virtual Speaker's Corner for sinkees to vent. For the PAP, a few million buckaroos thrown at Leongsam is small change, a penny-cost of doing business. As for Leongsam, he gets to retire comfortably in some foreign land.
This forum is a cashcow for him, the best retirement plan he ever had imagined.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really? How many InfP members are there? It's a 1 time 20 dollar payment right? Besides that i see some ads for betting sites and a thread for some liqor sales?

Any other services he is offering?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? How many InfP members are there? It's a 1 time 20 dollar payment right? Besides that i see some ads for betting sites and a thread for some liqor sales?

Any other services he is offering?

He got online shop selling seatless bicycle

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam doesn't do this for charity. For all you know, he is getting paid by the PAP for providing a virtual Speaker's Corner for sinkees to vent. For the PAP, a few million buckaroos thrown at Leongsam is small change, a penny-cost of doing business. As for Leongsam, he gets to retire comfortably in some foreign land.

Which leads to a relevant question. Is Leongsam a secret agent?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Boss is going psychedelic with LSD these days

Today red liao.
Looks like we may be getting a new colour everyday.
Good also, something else to predict or bet about.