• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why women like to hiam here and hiam there ?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
like my housemate. that day ask me to home buy her hangers. i bought then went home passed them to her. she asked why not black colour, why white colour. knn. does it make a difference???

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
like my director level lady boss. ask me prepare a document. i do and passed it to her. she said why not arial font but times new roman. does it make a difference?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then last time long time ago, got a girl whom I was in relationship with. have sex must use red colour condom. no other colours allowed. knn. does it make a difference?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once you go black, you don't go back.

maxresdefault.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
then last time long time ago, got a girl whom I was in relationship with. have sex must use red colour condom. no other colours allowed. knn. does it make a difference?
No wonder you don't believe there are virgins. So promiscuous one.

Wear red condom to comfort yourself 流血了…

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once bitten twice shy, used red condom, pulled out red red like got blood, kanna conned by fake virgin.

So now refused to believe 40+ lady still a virgin.

真是以小人之心,度君子之腹。