• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's with all the lame threads lately?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know the courtyard cafe always had it's fair share of inane and childish threads but i feel it has gotten much worse lately. Nothing but clone and 'guess the race' crap. I used to log on expecting something new or interesting but i guess those times are over.

Anybody else thinks it's getting out of hand?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This coming from TS pappytail....machiam lousy ass league football player kpkb criticizing the standards of other countries' football leagues.

Last edited:

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one has a right to call any thread lame. Please do not act as if you are the boss here. That's why I HATE angmo.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know the courtyard cafe always had it's fair share of inane and childish threads but i feel it has gotten much worse lately. Nothing but clone and 'guess the race' crap. I used to log on expecting something new or interesting but i guess those times are over.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you like good and intelligent threads............start one yourself.............BUT oh, I forgotten chickenshit is chickenshit.

For example, do you get another guy to fuck your wife and then complain about how she got fucked? That's what you're doing chickenshit. If you have a wife, fuck her yourself and stop complaining others are lousy fuckers of your wife, chickenshit!!

CCB FAP

Alfrescian
Loyal

No it's not. The last thing i want to see here is an orderly, flame free, PAP controlled forum.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know the courtyard cafe always had it's fair share of inane and childish threads but i feel it has gotten much worse lately. Nothing but clone and 'guess the race' crap. I used to log on expecting something new or interesting but i guess those times are over. Anybody else thinks it's getting out of hand?

not a lame thread if you refer to the wank-worthy threads on sexy dances.....about time you get out your hand and discover the pleasures that these threads can bring...and if it's still lame, a blue pill may help you along :p

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you like good and intelligent threads............start one yourself.............BUT oh, I forgotten chickenshit is chickenshit.

For example, do you get another guy to fuck your wife and then complain about how she got fucked? That's what you're doing chickenshit. If you have a wife, fuck her yourself and stop complaining others are lousy fuckers of your wife, chickenshit!!

Good post... upped your points.