• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What's nice in New Orleans?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be travelling there after National Day to meet a client. How's the night scene there? Any good recommendations? Is it safe to walk on the streets at night?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I not mistaken, mardi gras originated from there. When I was there some years back, everyday I was there for about 2 weeks, and most of time, there's street parties with all sorts of mardi gras custume performers all over the streets and in malls. Maybe I was there during some festival, but whole place was like a party town!

Go see the river. Quite a wide river with ships sailing up and down. Fancinating is the water at times is higher than most land in town. There was a huge flood some years back when the river overflowed its dykes.

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean like this?

39.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I not mistaken, mardi gras originated from there. When I was there some years back, everyday I was there for about 2 weeks, and most of time, there's street parties with all sorts of mardi gras custume performers all over the streets and in malls. Maybe I was there during some festival, but whole place was like a party town!

Go see the river. Quite a wide river with ships sailing up and down. Fancinating is the water at times is higher than most land in town. There was a huge flood some years back when the river overflowed its dykes.

Mardi Gras is New Orleans. At that time, New Orleans feel like Sodom and Gomorrah.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go celebrate mardi gras there lots of topless chicks asking for beads. Go look for birdman, lil wayne.
Kah Ni Nar Boo Eh Chow Chee Bye. You can't even afford to go inside MBS to gamble and yet can still talk cock about Topless Chicks. Go and shave off your cock hair lah.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kah Ni Nar Boo Eh Chow Chee Bye. You can't even afford to go inside MBS to gamble and yet can still talk cock about Topless Chicks. Go and shave off your cock hair lah.

KANINABUEHCHOWCHEEBYE YOU BLOODY FUCKING BASTARD dont anyhow scold people you bloody fucking ballsless piece of shit!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded loser dog!

Last time a dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser ah gua dog was born, hence a dog is your father and your mother is a prostitute whore!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

dogs fucked your dead mother at the roadside!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong is a high class angmoh version ah beng.
i was about to say New Orleans Jazz

Spot on sis.
He grew up as a KFC table tennis player. You know only bengs joined the KFC gang back then.
Unlike his teammates he was good in studies and eventually grad from ntu with degree in accountancy.
Too bad he committed some white collar crime and went to changi. Not to worry he learnt his lesson and now a high class well learned bengs. Good for him