• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what would u do with it ? if suddenly someone left you with 3 acres of land .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I willing to partner in with my chemistry knowledge. I can improve the current efficiency of extraction of cocaine from the plant with good purity. this time we can HUAT AH

dont worry about chemistry knowledge . cocaine market has die down alot due to those legal synthetic part drugs . last 2 years i have already suceeded using JWH018 to make synthetic cannabis which you could get away with any urine test . want the formular ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter I was referring to downtown Korat. Even 30mins from downtown could be just paddy fields then it may be worth like only 1,000 to 2,000 baht per sqwa making this 3 acres worth between S$130k to S$260k.[/QUOTE

ok that like price reasonable .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry about chemistry knowledge . cocaine market has die down alot due to those legal synthetic part drugs . last 2 years i have already suceeded using JWH018 to make synthetic cannabis which you could get away with any urine test . want the formular ?

zun bo? total synthesis of it from scratch??? can die you know...at least 15 steps is common for such stuff...
this one machiam one phd project you know brother!

CAS number of the molecule or website that has the structure? i go fish out more detail myself

on a serious note, pple in real life actually try avoiding doing total synthesis route of such drug if they can get it out from nature. Unless you are talking about analogues of the molecule (similar a bit change here and there), then use what they obtained from nature change a bit. i think you are talking about making analogues using what they obtained from nature

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
zun bo? total synthesis of it from scratch??? can die you know...at least 15 steps is common for such stuff...
this one machiam one phd project you know brother!

CAS number of the molecule or website that has the structure? i go fish out more detail myself

on a serious note, pple in real life actually try avoiding doing total synthesis route of such drug if they can get it out from nature. Unless you are talking about analogues of the molecule (similar a bit change here and there), then use what they obtained from nature change a bit. i think you are talking about making analogues using what they obtained from nature

bro..theres tons of informations and the molecule chartboard on some website on how to make synthetic drugs that could pass all urine test . yes , i buy those raw chemicals in china and do it over my friend's place . i took me nearly a month to figure this stuff out the only reason i could think of when ppl wants to take synthetic weeds or synthetic CDMA is to pass the urine test .

here are some of the synthetic drugs which i would love to do some " cooking at home "

AM-2001
AM2233
AM694
RCS-4
ZZ-1
MDAI
5-IAI
5-MeO-DALT

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol you talk to me in drug addict language. i do not know these code name have to use goggle to locate them out. but nevertheless i manage to find most of the structure out. all the structure are very simple and is indeed possible to synthesis.

but bro, you are not trained in such field and do not have a proper equipments and PPE to play with such level of chemistry. some of the precusor like the last 3 that you named the amines are really toxic. unless that china friend of yours is a synthetically trained chemist. then ok la i nothing to say.

but you want to play...pls buy food grade chemical bro. industrial grade got a lot rubbish can really kill.

anyway i really curious how do you underground chemist like you purify the compound out. people like me do things on the bright side use TLC and silica columns. such resources should not be that easily available.....i actually impressed by the technique employed with the use of limited resources

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not much since he said that it's not suitable for building factories. Otherwise, he could lease it out to foreign MNCs which are prohibited from owning land in Thailand. Which raises the question: how come drifter can own land in Korat?

how i got the land ? its free and comes with a long long story .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol you talk to me in drug addict language. i do not know these code name have to use goggle to locate them out. but nevertheless i manage to find most of the structure out. all the structure are very simple and is indeed possible to synthesis.

but bro, you are not trained in such field and do not have a proper equipments and PPE to play with such level of chemistry. some of the precusor like the last 3 that you named the amines are really toxic. unless that china friend of yours is a synthetically trained chemist. then ok la i nothing to say.

but you want to play...pls buy food grade chemical bro. industrial grade got a lot rubbish can really kill.

anyway i really curious how do you underground chemist like you purify the compound out. people like me do things on the bright side use TLC and silica columns. such resources should not be that easily available.....i actually impressed by the technique employed with the use of limited resources

bro those are not drug addicts language ..its the chemical actucal name . bro i might not trained in such field but i do have proper PPE and some real good lab equipments which i brought overseas and from the internet . as for the source of getting those chemicals from china side it was intro by a close japanese friend of mine . it was more like a hobby to me . when i first figure it how to dissolve or purify some chemicals into another amines it was fun . we even recorded those " fail effect " , the length of trip effect , the amount have to take to reach that "highness " ....ect in our own note book . distillation is the process of heating a liquid until it boils , capturing and cooling the resulant hot vapours and collecting condensed vapours . mankind has applied the pincles of distillation for thousands of years . distillation was probably first used by ancient arab chemists to isolate perfumes .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
no la, those are not the really not the actual proper chemical name or CAS. i believe this naming convention is according to the chemist logbook or some catalogue of certain organisation. like AM stands for the name aminesh (chemist), 2 (2nd logbook) 003 (page 3). such naming convention is very common in my line. but that's beside the point.

distilling is good if your stuff is heat stable, volatile and you have a large amount. but it will make things gets even more complicated if the other staff of yours are not heat friendly. beside large amount of losses occurs this way.

try the following since you have the resources to get those equipments.

1) for removal of water soluble inpurities.

wash the whole mixture with water and then add in solvent (can use Ether, dichrolomethane or chloroform). perform extraction (need separating funnel). dry the solvent, throw away the aqueous layer.

so what u have here is purely organic

2) obtained a column of silica purify using this instead with solvent system like (hexane/ehtyl acetate), (methanol, DCM).

doing things this way u will see your yield SHOOT way above what you current got with distillation with as high as 90 percent (this one need skill with column thought).

just a suggestion HEHEHEHE

have fun with your hobby.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Nbhnt9llGQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Nbhnt9llGQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest;:biggrin:

Step one: Find out if you have undisputed ownership to the asset.
Step two: Conditions to be satisfied for ownership of the asset.
Step three: Circumstances that will forfeit you rights to the asset.
Step Four: Categories and amount of the costs to you for holding this asset.
Step Five: Life span to the rights of the asset.

Limit the advisory requirements to relevant and important information, to minimize fees. So that you can get legal advise from at least two to three legal firms, inorder to compare the strength of the advisory given. Perform enquries on your own as well.

Imo, the rest can talk later.

3 acres of land in thailand ( korat ) what would you do with it ? please dont ask me to grow weeds , vegetables or fruits .