• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will I do if I am VERY rich?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow looks exclusive and what landed property should look like indeed, instead of the junk yard like my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell turned their Nusa Duta garden into.
that’s your favorite ministar’s residence. 6.9 acres at ridout road.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charity if I were you ... :o-o:
Why your English so poor again? I already said that under no. 5 set up charities and make my surrogate children directors. Isn’t that a standard or common practice for very rich Angmoh the best to set up foundation and create job for their children as director?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw why must the very rich be compelled to do charity while the poor just take take take do nothing? I am the good exception that is poor AND do charity since I was 18 okay ?
The poor cannot do charity meh? As long as not sick, poor and hungry until going to die means can do charity with few dollars or give time okay? But if no kindness no heart type then how rich how old also won’t do charity one lah. Not rich enough is just a good excuse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_5259.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9) hire a private chef to cook good healthy meals for me and hire people to wash up after cooking home cook food

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
10) buy expensive and good new cancer drugs that cost over million dollars if and when I get cancer.