• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what will be the people reactions to the news of death of LKY?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it will be the world watch wondering what Singaporeans reaction are towards this old man?

Happy and rejoice?

Sad and grieve?

Start a riot?

News and coverage in MSM and internet media will be different. One will paint him a great man, the other will paint him a villain and a bully?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it will be the world watch wondering what Singaporeans reaction are towards this old man?

Happy and rejoice?

Sad and grieve?

Start a riot?

News and coverage in MSM and internet media will be different. One will paint him a great man, the other will paint him a villain and a bully?

The "members"....will cry me a river, many will be hysterical, IMH will be very busy for a while, he is a great man, a villain & a bully, all roll into one.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I will be devastated and immediately start 100 days of mourning whereby I will sacrifice all worldly pleasures to honor the greatest contemporary leader the world has ever seen.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be devastated and immediately start 100 days of mourning whereby I will sacrifice all worldly pleasures to honor the greatest contemporary leader the world has ever seen.

The proper way to do this, is to tear your clothe ( make sure it is the most expensive), throw ashes all over you, kneel down, do not eat or drink for 100 days & lament!....psst! some REPENT!..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is dead?

Mourinho-SLide-by-overthebridge.info_.gif

Leoric

Alfrescian
Loyal
My tears would fill my eyes and my heart would feel empty and broken, heavier than lead

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will miss the ah PEK. Definitely will shed some tears. Without his economic growth policies. I would never have the opportunity to work and study in so many angmo countries even though I came from not so well off family. Imagine living in Africa. You don't even have basic nutrition to survive. There is no possibilities of going abroad.

THANK JESUS FOR GIVING US LKY. GOD BLESSED SINGAPORE. THANK YOU GOD! Please continue to wakeup Ah Loong and deliver awesome performance from him.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have 2 bottles of dom peringon and a box of julieta y romeo churchills packed for this special occasion.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a good enuf excuse just to heal sammy and sheep arseholes.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see 2 opposing groups fighting and mini riots all over.

Kopitiam will fill with tables of joyful people to see his death as a passing of an old man live to his full age and nothing to be sad about.

Of those who cry we don't see why they should.

But it is your life time to see history of Singapore the death of an old man that was either hated or loved by the people.

i will cry rivers of tears..................of pure joy................

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
both groups r the nobodies. and they will be hantam by AMTK in the day, the other Foreign trash in the nite

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Happy and rejoice?

Sad and grieve?

Start a riot?

I will be drinking for a few nights in pure celebration, then take a few days to get over my hang over.

But it will be FUCKING WORTH IT!!!!