• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What white supremacist said about Jap/Korean/Chinese

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't really understand.
Do you mean there are grammars and tenses in Japanese spoken like English ( present, past, present perfect tense - see, saw, have seen )
and so Hiragana and katakan are used for the grammar in spoken Japanese.

think 50% of written Japanese are in Hanzi. The road signs are all in Hanzi - you can basically travel around Japan by knowing your written chinese.

Yes, you got it. Hiragana are used for native prounciations without Chinese character equivalents and for grammar, to decline Chinese character root words into tenses and cases. Simple example, 見る = to see (root) 見て = see 見た = saw 見せて = to show. You're also right than more than 50% of Japanese are usually written in Kanji (or Hanzi), as the root words are always preserved as much as possible.

One can always write everything Japanese in Hiragana, but it'd look messy for readability, cause it was not designed to be an independent alphabet system, it's designed as a syllabary to used with Chinese characters. Korean Hangul however, was designed to be an independent alphabet system to replace Chinese characters completely.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, you got it. Hiragana are used for native prounciations without Chinese character equivalents and for grammar, to decline Chinese character root words into tenses and cases. Simple example, 見る = to see (root) 見て = see 見た = saw 見せて = to show. You're also right than more than 50% of Japanese are usually written in Kanji (or Hanzi), as the root words are always preserved as much as possible.

One can always write everything Japanese in Hiragana, but it'd look messy for readability, cause it was not designed to be an independent alphabet system, it's designed as a syllabary to used with Chinese characters. Korean Hangul however, was designed to be an independent alphabet system to replace Chinese characters completely.

How about vietnamese? Their words are actually using roman alphabet, or something like that i do not recall it exactly.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about vietnamese? Their words are actually using roman alphabet, or something like that i do not recall it exactly.

Vietnam was colonized by France and converted to the Roman alphabet, aided by tone marks. Think of Vietnamese written script nowadays as Hanyu Pinyin.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not wrong, the Malay language is also romanized due to colonisation?

Vietnam was colonized by France and converted to the Roman alphabet, aided by tone marks. Think of Vietnamese written script nowadays as Hanyu Pinyin.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what a white supremacist said:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...ighlight=india

Mentally, the white and oriental races, or at least the east Asians, are quite similarly adapted to handle the cold. Both show good ability to plan ahead, which is necessary to survive northern winters. Negroids, by comparison, display only a very meager ability to plan ahead. Evolution affects both brain and body.

China disagrees on this. Are you sure you are a chinaman?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=478036

A post from all asians questioning the honesty about the white supremist website you are promoting.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081217100805AAb5mTt

Are you a white ku klux klan racist bastard! trying to disguise himself! as a poor chinaman in singapore! because Indians stole your job?

Which Indian ever stole a ku klux klan job?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mandarin is simlar. Maybe once you recall your vietnamese, your mandarin will come back to you.

Till then, keep your support of ku klux klan , to yourself.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
the koreans say sheebye and the southern chinese say cheebye... I can see the cultural similarities there...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Korean and Chinese have a lot to learn from the Japanese in the production of adult movies.

Japan AV top top quality.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free flow of information in USA, the place where bankers/politician in collusion have performed the greatest con job in history?

the greatest con job in history was a mistake, an error, not a deliberate one, unlike the Madoff thing. The sub prime crisis was simply a matter of being "too clever by half"

But its unravelling and that is a consequence of free flow of information.

If its all suppressed at the top, thhe world would never know of this until; it became even worse.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not wrong, the Malay language is also romanized due to colonisation?

I dont think the Malays have a script. i think they were using Arabic or maybe before that Sanskrit. Thai script is based on Sankrit. Many Thai names are based on Sanskrit

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
the greatest con job in history was a mistake, an error, not a deliberate one, unlike the Madoff thing. The sub prime crisis was simply a matter of being "too clever by half"

But its unravelling and that is a consequence of free flow of information.

If its all suppressed at the top, thhe world would never know of this until; it became even worse.

I prefer to see it as an illusion of free flow of information.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

U cannot recall Vietnamese cocks inside ur mouth? Sure or not, chao faggot? :biggrin: Get down now n stop blabbering when ur mouth is occupied. Use ur mouth correctly.