• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What white supremacist said about Jap/Korean/Chinese

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what a white supremacist said:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...ighlight=india

Whites are only somewhat adapted for cold. Most of the success of whites in cold climates has rested on technology - use of fire, manufacture of clothing, construction of shelter, and all that. Whites are basically a "temperate" climate race, which has mostly used technology to spread beyond their "home" climate. (With no intent to suggest that east Asians are not highly technological, as well; we know they are.)

Mentally, the white and oriental races, or at least the east Asians, are quite similarly adapted to handle the cold. Both show good ability to plan ahead, which is necessary to survive northern winters. Negroids, by comparison, display only a very meager ability to plan ahead. Evolution affects both brain and body.

Personally, I find it very easy to support Japanese nationalism - in Japan! No problem. The Japanese are wonderful people in their own country, and I hope they can preserve and continue their success there. They will, I think, as long as they can avoid the kind of racial mistakes the U.S. has made.

Korea is a tough question because of the division between North and South, with the North being so dreadfully screwed up, politically. But it's clear enough that the Koreans are a respectable people. They're smart, and hard working. North Korea is a good example of what can happen when a country has unusually moronic political leadership. (Hint, hint, to the U.S.A.)

I have trouble discussing China objectively, because I half suspect our next big war will be against them, and the U.S. could easily lose. The prospect interferes with critical thinking.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean DNA sequence is made up of:
40.6% Korean
21.9% Chinese
1.6% Ainu
17.4% Okinawan
18.5% Unidentified

Japanese DNA sequence is made up of:
4.8% Japanese
24.2% Korean
25.8% Chinese
8.1% Ainu
16.1% Okinawan
21% Unidentified

Chinese DNA sequence is made up of:
60.6% Chinese
1.5% Japanese
10.6% Korean
1.5% Ainu
10.6% Okinawan
15.2% Unidentified

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean DNA sequence is made up of:
40.6% Korean
21.9% Chinese
1.6% Ainu
17.4% Okinawan
18.5% Unidentified

Japanese DNA sequence is made up of:
4.8% Japanese
24.2% Korean
25.8% Chinese
8.1% Ainu
16.1% Okinawan
21% Unidentified

Chinese DNA sequence is made up of:
60.6% Chinese
1.5% Japanese
10.6% Korean
1.5% Ainu
10.6% Okinawan
15.2% Unidentified

whats a Korean or Japanese or Chinese DNA sequence? (In terms of all that TCAG kind of thing)

And therefore Chinese is closer to Korean than to Japanese?

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
What another white supremacist said...

I am a European-American, and I have a korean-american friend, and I know several asians, all of whom are agreeable, and I get along with them great. I consider westernized countries like Japan and South Korea to be allies for the Western world. Anyone who can build and add to civilization I like. The difference between China and Europe is that China is still racially homogeneous. In any kind of future conflict (hypothetical) this will lend China a huge advantage. As long as Asia continues to modernize and embrace the West, I believe that our two civilizations will be able to mutually respect each other. Also, many Chinese are able to recognize the detrimental effects the many minorities have on White society. If China became a democracy, stopped exporting people, and became more capitalist, I would support them as a full ally.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
What another white supremacist said...

I am a European-American, and I have a korean-american friend, and I know several asians, all of whom are agreeable, and I get along with them great. I consider westernized countries like Japan and South Korea to be allies for the Western world. Anyone who can build and add to civilization I like. The difference between China and Europe is that China is still racially homogeneous. In any kind of future conflict (hypothetical) this will lend China a huge advantage. As long as Asia continues to modernize and embrace the West, I believe that our two civilizations will be able to mutually respect each other. Also, many Chinese are able to recognize the detrimental effects the many minorities have on White society. If China became a democracy, stopped exporting people, and became more capitalist, I would support them as a full ally.

I belive that the Chinese 'qi" can only be fully released and realised by democracy. the transition may be messy but the eventual destination will be a great country.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I belive that the Chinese 'qi" can only be fully released and realised by democracy. the transition may be messy but the eventual destination will be a great country.

Ironically, democracy was also one of the factor contributing to the mess that the white supremacist is currently against. A trait can be both a strength and weakness at the same time.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, democracy was also one of the factor contributing to the mess that the white supremacist is currently against. A trait can be both a strength and weakness at the same time.

Democracy is about the freest flow of information. It is about the cut and thrust of arguments and ultimately coming to the best solutions.

Non democratic nations are bound to fail because information is exclusive to a select few, which may not exactly be the best machinery for the best decisions.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Democracy is about the freest flow of information. It is about the cut and thrust of arguments and ultimately coming to the best solutions.

Non democratic nations are bound to fail because information is exclusive to a select few, which may not exactly be the best machinery for the best decisions.

Free flow of information in USA, the place where bankers/politician in collusion have performed the greatest con job in history?

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another white supremacist view...

Believe it or not, Asians are the closest to the top of the chain next to us Whites genetically. They're an honorable people, backed by centuries of tradition and discipline. Highly intelligent and most of all, have the tendencies to stick with their own kind...

(of course I'm primarily speaking of Chinese and Japanese)

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would said Korean is more closer to Chinese, they have more Chinese gene.

probably. The Korean mix around with the Northern Chinese a lot during the earlier dynasties.

Japan are separated by sea from the mainland so not so many intermarriages.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably. The Korean mix around with the Northern Chinese a lot during the earlier dynasties.

Japan are separated by sea from the mainland so not so many intermarriages.

Japan derived their culture from Korea, which in turn revived theirs from China.

By the way if you like mecha anime, you should look for "Macross Frontier", it just finished airing in Japan last year.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats a Korean or Japanese or Chinese DNA sequence? (In terms of all that TCAG kind of thing)

And therefore Chinese is closer to Korean than to Japanese?

Korean are just descendants of the Mongolian, nothing much to do with chinese.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan derived their culture from Korea, which in turn revived theirs from China.

By the way if you like mecha anime, you should look for "Macross Frontier", it just finished airing in Japan last year.

I don't think it through Korea.

Japanese admire Chinese characters while the korean have in recent centuries rid themsleves of Chinese writing in their dictionary and invented their own unique form of writing.

And now they are running in trouble understanding their own history as most documents in the archives are written in Chinese. Recently a group of former filed a petition to the Korean government for reinstatement of Chinese writings and educations.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Korean language belongs to the same family as the Japanese, not the Chinese. However, the Korean clan surname and personal name system follows the Chinese system, not the Japanese. Therefore, racially, the Koreans and Japanese are closer, but culturally, the Koreans and the Chinese are closer.

Qiangs, Xiongnus, Mongolians, Manchurians and Koreans etc. in the north of China were excluded from China during the formative years of the Chinese empire. Later, lots of Mongolians and almost all Manchurians were assimilated to being Chinese ironically because of their success in conquering and settling in China. The Koreans' closest relatives racially should be the Mongolians and Manchurians.

The traditional name for Korea (still officially used by North Korea today), i.e. Chosen 朝鲜, meaning Fresh Morning, was given to Korea by the ancient Chinese, for the Korean peninsula is at the eastern end of China, and morning dawns in the east. The name Japan or Nippon 日本, meaning where the sun rises, was in turn given to Japan by the ancient Koreans, for across the sea from the Korean peninsula, it looks as if the sun rises from the Japan archipelago.

Another country under heavy Chinese cultural influence and also even name given by the ancient Chinese is Vietnam 越南, meaning across the south, for across the southern end of China is where the land of Vietnam begins. Like the Koreans, Vietnamese clan and personal names follow the Chininese system. Also, Vietnamese as a spoken language is closer to Chinese, being monosyllabic and multitonal.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
asking those who understand the Japanese written Language.
I believe Japan used entirely Hanzi until the 1500s when they chose to use Hanzi + modified Chinese characters, Hiragana and katakan.

think this policy was politically motivated to distance themselves from the chinese empire.

but isn't it easy for them to use entire Hanzi or kanji instead of adding two more syllabic scripts?

and I think Korea used Hanzi until it became a colony of Japan in 1910.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
asking those who understand the Japanese written Language.
I believe Japan used entirely Hanzi until the 1500s when they chose to use Hanzi + modified Chinese characters, Hiragana and katakan.

think this policy was politically motivated to distance themselves from the chinese empire.

but isn't it easy for them to use entire Hanzi or kanji instead of adding two more syllabic scripts?

and I think Korea used Hanzi until it became a colony of Japan in 1910.

The invention of the Korean Hangul to replace Chinese characters completely was linguistically neccesitated as well politically motivated. However the invention of the Japanese Kana was almost purely linguistically neccesitated, as the Japanese tried their best to retain as many Chinese characters as possible.

By linguistically necessitated, I mean that both the Korean and Japanese languages are spoken monotonous with polysyllablic declensions. Just like English, Malay or Hindi. The single character type of written script really was cumbersomely unsuitable for them.

However, the history and beauty of the design of Chinese characters, and the attendant art of calligraphy, caused them to want to keep it.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By linguistically necessitated, I mean that both the Korean and Japanese languages are spoken monotonous with polysyllablic declensions. Just like English, Malay or Hindi. The single character type of written script really was cumbersomely unsuitable for them.

I don't really understand.
Do you mean there are grammars and tenses in Japanese spoken like English ( present, past, present perfect tense - see, saw, have seen )
and so Hiragana and katakan are used for the grammar in spoken Japanese.

think 50% of written Japanese are in Hanzi. The road signs are all in Hanzi - you can basically travel around Japan by knowing your written chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would said Korean is more closer to Chinese, they have more Chinese gene.

KOrea is attached to mainland china while japan is across from the sea. Culturally korea used chinese words until fairly recently i guess, same for the vietnamese.

Like 1 bro said here koreans and mongolians are closely related although korea looks pretty far from mongolia.