• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What the fuck is this Dependant Pass about?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak ... what wrong with having free meals!

I used to drive my Merce to get free school books for my kids, now my kids' turn to drive their Merce to get free meals for me :biggrin:

You must be a meat eating loser. Have you drank your soursop juice today? :oIo::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The accused of the recent CCK murder case is holding a DP. He had his meals in a nearby temple. The family was leading a frugal life with the wife's income and rental from the subletting of the room as stated in the paper. The authority needs to make sure the depended party is financially strong enough before approving the DP. :oIo:

4k may be the minimum salary to qualify for a DP but I am sure there are employers out there who will report that salary but pay less. This sort of deal is struck with agent of worker present. Desperate for a job, some FT will take up the job offer. Some do so to enable their kids to study here.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can the MIWs do some fine tuning on this policy? :oIo:

I am in Singapore to work, and am under E Pass. My wife and kid are allowed to stay with me in Singapore and they come under Dependant's Pass. The way it works, it looks like it is meant for family union. If you mean for the MIWs to fine tune it so that my family doesn't need them, go for it, it is a hassle for them to remember to bring their Passes with them each time we leave Sg for a trip to M'sia. otherwise they will have a hard time re-entering at immigration.

Cheers!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
4k is not enough for FT to sustain themselves and family here in peesai. After deducting more than half for rent, they are left with less than 2k for everything else.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only obvious clones, trolls and spammers will get the honorable spot on my ignore list. Exceptions are possible and will be considered on a case by case basis.

You sound like a chee bye to me :p
You are in the wrong forum , should join those girlie forums like Flowerpod :rolleyes:
Anyways ,