• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Surname is a Ngerng ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Their ancenstral roots are offsprings of an Ng,Eng, ? ..or how does it eVoLved..baffLes me.:cool::smile:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of name is Hsien Loong
I damn sian oredi lah
This bugger hang around for too long
Simply refuses to go

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted this before, post again ... ...

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil
2. Become incredulous and indignant
3. Create rumor mongers
4. Use a straw man
5. Sidetrack opponents w name calling, ridicule
6. Hit and Run
7. Question motives
8. Invoke authority
9. Play Dumb
10. Associate opponent charges with old news
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions
12. Enigmas have no solution
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic
14. Demand complete solutions
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions
16. Vanish evidence and witnesses
17. Change the subject
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad
19. Ignore facts, demand impossible proofs
20. False evidence
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor
22. Manufacture a new truth
23. Create bigger distractions
24. Silence critics
25. Vanish

http://educate-yourself.org/tg/tmdisinfoagents08jul04.shtml

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey makanapa; can you eVer TaLk ?..Or are you an Internet RoBot......:eek:

yes I ever post a thread to ask if makapaa is a posting machine or a bro, mostly said he is a bro, but I find it doubtful. Likely configured by Ah Sam to auto post threads .

Joachim

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes I ever post a thread to ask if makapaa is a posting machine or a bro, mostly said he is a bro, but I find it doubtful. Likely configured by Ah Sam to auto post threads .

Then it's really a fuck up job considering how makapaaa formats his postings. You should dig up his old threads in 2010 to find out :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like Roy. HE DID WHAT MOST OF US WOULD NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO DO.

If he really had the guts, there isn't a need to issue an apology and offer one derisory. He probably is regretting and repenting now. All just for a spark of fame and glory, and no one will remember him 3 years later.

Seriously, is there a need to state publicly what is obviously suspected by reasonable people. Even lowly educated people had been talking about it moons ago in the coffeeshop.