• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What some famous people though of Jesus fairytale...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
other like-minded people include Voltaire and George Washington............

" Christ and his 12 apostles...is a parody of the sun and the 12 Zodiac signs, copied from ancient religions of the Eastern world.... Everything told of Christ has reference to the sun. His resurrection is at sunrise on the day dedicated to the sun called Sunday..."

- Thomas Paine

"...the day will come when the birth of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."

- Thomas Jefferson

'' There's no proof of the existence of Jesus Christ other than a passage by Josephus which is unanimously acknowledged to be a forgery ..... the existence of Jesus is no better proved than of Osiris and Hercules...''

- Count Volney (tutor to Napoleon Bonaparte)

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worship of Mary and child was also derived from pagan beliefs

why no one worship Joseph leh......................??

he's more worthy of worship than God......................

Joseph put up being made a cuckold by God................and had to bring up God's bastard son.....................

Christians should worship these fictional ''entities'' in the following order..................

1st - Joseph (made a cuckold and brought up the bastard, Jesus)

2nd - Mary (kana raped by God and had to give birth to Jesus despite being a virgin)

3rd - Jesus (no need to work on X'mas)

4th - Santa Claus (at least got give presents)

5th - Easter Bunny (at least got Easter eggs to collect)

6th - God (useless bum)

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
why no one worship Joseph leh......................??

Once you set up Mary as a person to be worshipped and deified, you cannot have Joseph having sex with his wife. Thus the story has to be changed - Joseph died and Jesus had no brothers. Mary thus remained a virgin forever.

It is not true that God made Joseph into a cuckold. It was a privilege given to both Mary and Joseph, to look after the child that will bring salvation to all men, well, to those who believe.

They went through a horrendous period, running away from King Herod who killed every child of that age in the area. Imagine the soldiers doing such an act.

They raised him and cared for his welfare. For that, both parents are to be commended. And yes, Jesus has a brother - James, the writer of the epistle that carries the same name. Which means that Joseph had sex with Mary.

Thus God blessed them with looking after his son. And at the same time, blessed their marriage with James.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st - Joseph (made a cuckold and brought up the bastard, Jesus)

2nd - Mary (kana raped by God and had to give birth to Jesus despite being a virgin)

3rd - Jesus (no need to work on X'mas)

4th - Santa Claus (at least got give presents)

5th - Easter Bunny (at least got Easter eggs to collect)

6th - God (useless bum)

Your 1st and 2nd point had been answered by me in the earlier post. Though possibly my answer is meaningless to you.

3rd: Did Jesus say that you do not need to work on Xmas? I thought it was said by the Government when they declared it a public holiday.

4th: Santa Claus goes around giving presents. The problem is that no one has seen Santa Claus other than Tim Allen.

5th: Easter Bunny goes around collecting easter eggs? Have not encountered that, possibly because of the number of cats in the neighbourhood.

6th: God (useless bum) - sometimes I feel that way too when I see so much injustice. However when I think of the finality of His Judgment, I am glad He preferred to be misunderstood as a useless bum rather than be understood as the God of Justice.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your 1st and 2nd point had been answered by me in the earlier post. Though possibly my answer is meaningless to you.

3rd: Did Jesus say that you do not need to work on Xmas? I thought it was said by the Government when they declared it a public holiday.

4th: Santa Claus goes around giving presents. The problem is that no one has seen Santa Claus other than Tim Allen.

5th: Easter Bunny goes around collecting easter eggs? Have not encountered that, possibly because of the number of cats in the neighbourhood.

6th: God (useless bum) - sometimes I feel that way too when I see so much injustice. However when I think of the finality of His Judgment, I am glad He preferred to be misunderstood as a useless bum rather than be understood as the God of Justice.

bogus reasons and jokes for a bogus religion mah........................

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
bogus reasons and jokes for a bogus religion mah........................

Sorry, but I am trying to understand you. Are you saying that you earlier concluded that Christianity is bogus and then you form your own bogus points to poke fun at them?

If so, aren't you becoming as bogus as Christianity?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, but I am trying to understand you. Are you saying that you earlier concluded that Christianity is bogus and then you form your own bogus points to poke fun at them?

If so, aren't you becoming as bogus as Christianity?

aiyoh................why so deep ?

i'm saying that it's just a bogus religion that's 100% man-made..................hence all the flaws and loopholes............

of course my jokes about Joseph is just jokes..................

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyoh................why so deep ?

i'm saying that it's just a bogus religion that's 100% man-made..................hence all the flaws and loopholes............

of course my jokes about Joseph is just jokes..................

and here you demonstrate the essential hypocrisy of Man, Woman and all in-between pinkies.

But never mind, let's leave it as jokes.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and here you demonstrate the essential hypocrisy of Man, Woman and all in-between pinkies.

But never mind, let's leave it as jokes.

what you mean ?

don't talk so deep leh......................i no understand lah, bro....................

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you mean ?

don't talk so deep leh......................i no understand lah, bro....................

Ok, what I mean is that if you believe Jesus is a fairytale then you should not add in your fairytales to the fairytale.

Adding lies to lie does not make it a truth.

Another point is that since you are prepared to do this, consider if it is your perception that Jesus is a fairytale that causes you to do this. IF so, why this perception? Could it be you are wrong? The best way I feel is to ask Jesus, "Jesus, are you a lie?" and wait for the answer. Be open to His answer.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as my dear friend said...................

can God make something so heavy he can't lift ???

either way.....................He's not all-powerful....................

heck, he even need a mere human woman to have his baby.......................LOL

Jesus = Hesus

Christ = Krishna

Jesus was a man-made figure hobbled together from 2 ancient gods...................

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you set up Mary as a person to be worshipped and deified, you cannot have Joseph having sex with his wife. Thus the story has to be changed - Joseph died and Jesus had no brothers. Mary thus remained a virgin forever.

It is not true that God made Joseph into a cuckold. It was a privilege given to both Mary and Joseph, to look after the child that will bring salvation to all men, well, to those who believe.

They went through a horrendous period, running away from King Herod who killed every child of that age in the area. Imagine the soldiers doing such an act.

They raised him and cared for his welfare. For that, both parents are to be commended. And yes, Jesus has a brother - James, the writer of the epistle that carries the same name. Which means that Joseph had sex with Mary.

Thus God blessed them with looking after his son. And at the same time, blessed their marriage with James.

Was that the reason why jewish fathers can test drive their daughter in law on their wedding night?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah, really ah ?

i know rabbis are encouraged to screw young 3-yr-old girls

now you are being crude and ignorant. if u are hopping on the atheist bandwagon, please equip yourself with sufficient knowledge.

your replies sound like a middle age man with < o level education.