• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jesus = Clone of Mithra + Horus ! Jesus Fairytale has more holes than Swiss Cheese !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mithra
xxxxxx

By around 1500 BCE, Mithra worship had made it to the Near East...............

Mithras and Christ were described as 'the Way,' 'the Truth,' 'the Light,' 'the Life,' 'the Word,' 'the Son of God,' 'the Good Shepherd.'

Mithras is often represented as carrying a lamb on his shoulders, just as Jesus is and midnight services were found in both religions.

Mithra's virgin mother...was like the virgin mother Mary while Petra, the sacred rock of Mithraism, became Peter, the foundation of the Christian Church

Mithra took birth on December 25th and was born of [a] Virgin. He travelled far and wide and has twelve disciples....His symbol is the Lamb...

Mithra is depicted as a sun disc in a chariot drawn by white horses, another solar motif that made it into the Jesus myth, in which Christ is to return on a white horse. (Rev 6:2; 19:11)

Mithra has the following in common with the Jesus character:

Mithra was born on December 25th of virgin birth.
The babe was placed in a manger and attended by shepherds.
He was a great traveling teacher and master.
He had 12 companions or "disciples."
He performed miracles.
Mithra sacrificed himself for world peace.
He ascended to heaven.
Mithra was viewed as the Good Shepherd, the "Way, the Truth and the Light," the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah.
Mithra is omniscient, as he "hears all, sees all, knows all: none can deceive him."
He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.
His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day," hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.
His religion had a eucharist or "Lord's Supper."
Mithra "sets his marks on the foreheads of his soldiers."
Mithraism emphasized baptism.

Sir Arthur Weigall says:

December 25th was really the date, not of the birth of Jesus, but of the sun-god Mithra. Horus, son of Isis, however, was in very early times identified with Ra, the Egyptian sun-god, and hence with Mithra...

"The 25 December was observed as his birthday, the natalis invicti, the rebirth of the winter-sun, unconquered by the rigours of the season."

Ancient Egyptian God..........Horus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Born on December 25th

Prior to its celebration as the birthday of Jesus Christ, the 25th of December/winter solstice was the birthday for a number of other gods including Adonis, Mithra and the Dionysus. So too, this annual celebration in Egypt concerning the sun god, which represents the "birth" of the "new sun" after the "old sun" "dies" around December 21st (in the northern hemisphere), lying in his "tomb" or "cave" for three days and on December 25th being "born again."...

Horus and the Virgin Isis-Mery

The assertion that Horus's mother was a virgin can also be found in the Book of the Dead, in which the deceased identifies himself as Horus and says: "I know that I have been conceived by Sechit and that I am born of Neith."...

...in this ancient text we possess an identification of the mother of Horus as the goddess Neith, who is by all accounts a virgin mother from thousands of years prior to the Christian era. In fact, some scholarship provides for estimates of the pre-historic Neith's worship dating back some 7,000 years.

The list of pre-Christian gods, heroes, kings and queens who were said to have been "born of a virgin" or miraculously born includes the following:

Krishna
Egyptian gods Ra and Apis
Egyptian queen Hetshepsut
Pharoah Amenophis III
Persian "prophet" Zoroaster
Melchizedek, biblical High Priest and King of Salem
Persian king Cyrus
Apollonius of Tyana, Greek sage
Taliesin, Merlin and Llew Llaw of the British Isles

Horus of Egypt

The Egyptian sun god Horus, who predated the Christ character by thousands of years, shares the following in common with Jesus:

Horus was born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th in a manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by wise men.
At age 12, he was a child teacher in the Temple, and at 30, he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.
Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus or Iarutana (Jordan) by "Anup the Baptizer" ("John the Baptist"), who was decapitated.
He had 12 disciples, two of whom were his "witnesses" and were named "Anup" and "Aan" (the two "Johns").
He performed miracles like WALKING ON WATER, exorcised demons.
He was CRUCIFIED, buried for three days in a tomb, and resurrected.
He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light," "Messiah," "God's Anointed Son," the "Son of Man," the "Good Shepherd,"the "Lamb of God," the "Word of Truth," etc.
He was "the Fisher" and was associated with the Fish ("Ichthys"), Lamb and Lion.
He came to fulfill the Law.
Horus was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One."
Like Jesus, "Horus was supposed to reign one thousand years."

In addition, in the catacombs at Rome and elsewhere are images of the baby Horus being held by the virgin mother Isis--the original "Madonna and Child." Furthermore, inscribed about 3,500 years ago on the walls of the Temple at Luxor were images of a sort of "Annunciation," "Miraculous Conception," Birth and Adoration of the pharaoh Amenhotep III (Horus), with Thoth announcing to the queen that she will conceive; with the god Amun impregnating the queen; and with the infant being attended by three "kings" bearing gifts.

12 disciples = 12 months of the year

Son of God = SUN of God

the 3 Kings = 3 stars in alignment pointing to Sirius (star of Bethlehem)

Virgin Mary = the constellation Virgo

many other examples................

How Christmas came about
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For nearly 1,700 years, Christians has celebrated Dec 25th as the birth of Jesus Christ.

Dec 25th as Christ's birthday makes its way into a "calendar" or chronology created in 354 AD/CE called the Calendar of Filocalus or Philocalian Calendar.............listing it as the Natalis Invicti, which means "Birth of the Unconquered (Sun)..............JUST LIKE....... MITHRA !!!

#### What is seldom known is prior to that time, Christ's birth was placed on a variety of days..............Jan 5th, Jan 6th, Mar 25th, Mar 28th, Apr 19th, Apr 20th, May 20th, Aug 21st, Nov 17th and Nov 19th.

#### Many have come to understand that "Dec 25th" represents not the birthday of a "historical" savior named Jesus Christ but the winter solstice in the northern hemisphere, when the sun is said to be "born again," "renewed" or "resurrected."

#### Many earlier Gods also had their birthdays at or around Dec 25...............the birthday of the Greek god Dionysus was placed on December 25th,

#### In the sacred site at Newgrange - Ireland............. a 5,000-year-old "cross of light" representing the resurrection to life or rebirth on "Dec 25th" was found.

There are many other sites aligned to the winter solstice, such as at Goseck, Germany, which may be 7,000 years old.

The winter solstice was an important factor in human culture at least 12,000 years ago.

"'Christmas' is thus an extremely ancient celebration, predating the Christian era by many millennia."

The winter solstice celebration that developed throughout much of the inhabited world has been handed down as "Christmas," i.e., Dec 25th, the birthday of the "sun of God." "Christmas" is thus an extremely ancient celebration, predating the Christian era by many millennia.

what some famous people think of Jesus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" Christ and his 12 apostles...is a parody of the sun and the 12 Zodiac signs, copied from ancient religions of the Eastern world.... Everything told of Christ has reference to the sun. His resurrection is at sunrise on the day dedicated to the sun called Sunday..."

- Thomas Paine

"...the day will come when the birth of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."

- Thomas Jefferson

'' There's no proof of the existence of Jesus Christ other than a passage by Josephus which is unanimously acknowledged to be a forgery ..... the existence of Jesus is no better proved than of Osiris and Hercules...''

- Count Volney (tutor to Napoleon Bonaparte)

..............other like-minded people included Voltaire and George Washington.

rogerpearse

Re: Jesus = Clone of Mithra + Horus ! Jesus Fairytale has more holes than Swiss Chees

I did write a reply, indicating the factual errors in all this. And your forum software wouldn't let me post it, because it was "too long", and would only allow 500 characters. I don't think I'll bother with your forum any more.

The collection of nonsense above is just a copy and paste of stuff that (a) isn't true (b) has been debunked any number of times online and (c) that the poster either didn't check or didn't care whether it was true. And that's all you will allow me to say!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jesus = Clone of Mithra + Horus ! Jesus Fairytale has more holes than Swiss Chees

It is not important to followers of Christ whether his story is historically correct or not, the Spiritual Christ is. The Christ in us is more important and influencial then the "person" who walked the earth during the time of Caesar.

And yes, the story of Jesus is based on the earlier pagan gods.

Cheers!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not important to followers of Christ whether his story is historically correct or not, the Spiritual Christ is. The Christ in us is more important and influencial then the "person" who walked the earth during the time of Caesar.

Cheers!

so believing in false religions is ok lah ?..........................even the word ''Amen'' is the name of another pagan god.................

why the hat the pope is wearing looks like the opened mouth of a fish when seen from the side ?..................taken from Oannes, a Babylonian god that wears a fish on his head.......................Jesus also always associated with the fish.............

Jesus said to his disciples that after his time had gone, they're to look for a man with a water vat in a house or something like that (i can't recall liao)...........why ?

the Jesus fairytale was set in the Age of Pisces (depicted by fishes), that's why Jesus always associated with fish.................after Pisces comes Aquarius...........depicted by a man with a water vat..................

the whole Jesus fairytale was based on celestial events mixed with other pagan gods..................FAKE ROJAK.................

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;8U1Grl4HSRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U1Grl4HSRU[/video]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

at least the Sikhs' idea of a god is reasonable enough......................

1) nameless

2) genderless

3) formless

i just can't understand why people still believe in these kind of tall stories now that we're in Space Age liao...................

as the Buddhists know....................'' not only are there no such thing as religions, there's also no such thing as Buddhism ''...................

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;ljRKhZ81aqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ljRKhZ81aqY[/video]

Taken from Zeitgeist.The thing is even with the evidence in their face people are still blinkered. Do the research for yourself. Work with facts and draw your own conclusions. Demand answers.

The 2007 conspiracy theory film Zeitgeist: The Movie states in Part I “The Greatest Story Ever Sold” that major points of the story about Jesus Christ’s birth, life, death and resurrection are not original but are shared with multiple other gods or deities of older religions

The film first (at around 16min:34sec) presents Horus an Egyptian God representing Light, worshiped around 3000 BC. It list the following attributes which all also apply for Jesus Christ.

1.Born on December 25th
2.Born of a virgin
3.Birth was accompanied by a star in the east
4.After his birth was adored by three kings
5.Teacher at 12
6.Baptized/Ministry at 30
7.Had 12 disciples he traveled about with
8.Performing miracles: 8a. healing the sick, 8b. walking on water
9.Known by many names: “Lamb of God”, “The Truth”, “God’s begotten(?) Son”, “The Light”, “The good Shepard”
10.After being betrayed:
11.was crucified
12.Dead-for 3 days
13.Resurrected

The film then claims that these attributes influenced other gods in other cultures over time. It follows a lists of gods/deities together with a listing for each including many but not always all of the above attributes. The listed gods/deities are:

HORUS
Egypt-3000BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
BORN ON DEC 25TH
STAR IN THE EAST
TEACHER AT 12
ADORED BY 3 KINGS
BAPTIZED/MINISTRY AT 30
12 DISCIPLES
PERFORMED MIRACLES
DEAD FOR 3 DAYS
RESURRECTED
‘SUNDAY’ WORSHIP

MITHRA
Persia-1200BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
BORN ON DEC 25TH
12 DISCIPLES
PERFORMED MIRACLES
DEAD FOR 3 DAYS
RESURRECTED
‘SUNDAY’ WORSHIP

KRISHNAN
India-900BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
STAR IN THE EAST
PERFORMED MIRACLES
RESURRECTED

DIONYSUS
Greece-500BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
BORN ON DEC 25TH
“KING OF KINGS”
“ALPHA AND OMEGA”

To understand more, go to this website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ljRKhZ81aqY

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

I did write a reply, indicating the factual errors in all this. And your forum software wouldn't let me post it, because it was "too long", and would only allow 500 characters. I don't think I'll bother with your forum any more.

The collection of nonsense above is just a copy and paste of stuff that (a) isn't true (b) has been debunked any number of times online and (c) that the poster either didn't check or didn't care whether it was true. And that's all you will allow me to say!
Let me offer my help:
1. 1 post = 500 characters, 2 posts = 1000 characters, 3 posts = 1500 characters. Simply break up the original text into a few posts.

2. Provides the link to the website you intend to quote from.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!
Besides the hope of salvation, what are the personally well beings believers of the spiritual Christ can attain? What are the value creations brought about to local cultures?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Christianity is a fabricated religion by the Roman emperor....................created in 200+ AD.................until 600+AD then they banned all talk of reincarnation............took them almost 400 years to realize if there's reincarnation then heaven would be empty !!!

that's why no Roman historians during the time of Jesus ever said or wrote about Jesus or christians...................

later Bishop Eusebius (famous for forgery) forged a paragraph about Jesus in historian Josephus's work.....................

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

at least the Sikhs' idea of a god is reasonable enough......................

1) nameless

2) genderless

3) formless

i just can't understand why people still believe in these kind of tall stories now that we're in Space Age liao...................

as the Buddhists know....................'' not only are there no such thing as religions, there's also no such thing as Buddhism ''...................

The sinkie christians will simply brush it off as rubbish, they will be deemed that a Pagan God. Any value or doctrine, no matter hoe truthful or valid but non christianic + angmo, shall be demonic.

These TEN + TWO godly natures however silly, the angmo god believers would still find more appealing and acceptable:

1. God directed how to sell your daughter.

2. God murdered all males, mothers and babies and kept the 32,000 virgins.

3. God ordered to murder anyone who sacrified to another God.

4. God said: Obey Me, do what I say, I will hate and murder your enemies.

5. God ordered: Who dares to work on the Sabbath day shall be murdered.

6. Bare your heads or tear your clothes and God will murder you.

7. God ordered: Anyone who curses his father or mother shall be put to death.

8. God ordered: A priest's daughter who fornicates - burn her to death.

9. God said: If you disobey Me, I will make you eat your sons and daughters.

10. God said: Fathers shall eat sons and sons shall eat fathers.

11. God ordered: If a father has a stubborn, rebellious son, murder the son.

12. God said: You shall have flesh to eat and blood to drink until you are drunk.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that's why i say God is my Dog.............he's a son of a bitch.................

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

so believing in false religions is ok lah ?..........................even the word ''Amen'' is the name of another pagan god...............................................

FAKE ROJAK.................

Who is to say what is correct for peoples to worship/belief? It is individual choice. What is important is how that person(s) conducts himself/herself in society. There are people who belief in what everyone else considers crap, but if it brings peace and solace to that person, then so be it. Even if one beliefs in nothing, that is his/her wish.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Besides the hope of salvation, what are the personally well beings believers of the spiritual Christ can attain? What are the value creations brought about to local cultures?

What salvation? Humanity is more important.

Creation? That's for little children. Nobody believes in that anymore. Anyone who takes the gospel word for word isn't a thinking person.

Cheers!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they believe in all these religion bullcrap becoz of heaven.........................pure wishful thinking...............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bump.........more people need to know this........

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;ljRKhZ81aqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ljRKhZ81aqY[/video]

Taken from Zeitgeist.The thing is even with the evidence in their face people are still blinkered. Do the research for yourself. Work with facts and draw your own conclusions. Demand answers.

The 2007 conspiracy theory film Zeitgeist: The Movie states in Part I “The Greatest Story Ever Sold” that major points of the story about Jesus Christ’s birth, life, death and resurrection are not original but are shared with multiple other gods or deities of older religions

The film first (at around 16min:34sec) presents Horus an Egyptian God representing Light, worshiped around 3000 BC. It list the following attributes which all also apply for Jesus Christ.

1.Born on December 25th
2.Born of a virgin
3.Birth was accompanied by a star in the east
4.After his birth was adored by three kings
5.Teacher at 12
6.Baptized/Ministry at 30
7.Had 12 disciples he traveled about with
8.Performing miracles: 8a. healing the sick, 8b. walking on water
9.Known by many names: “Lamb of God”, “The Truth”, “God’s begotten(?) Son”, “The Light”, “The good Shepard”
10.After being betrayed:
11.was crucified
12.Dead-for 3 days
13.Resurrected

The film then claims that these attributes influenced other gods in other cultures over time. It follows a lists of gods/deities together with a listing for each including many but not always all of the above attributes. The listed gods/deities are:

HORUS
Egypt-3000BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
BORN ON DEC 25TH
STAR IN THE EAST
TEACHER AT 12
ADORED BY 3 KINGS
BAPTIZED/MINISTRY AT 30
12 DISCIPLES
PERFORMED MIRACLES
DEAD FOR 3 DAYS
RESURRECTED
‘SUNDAY’ WORSHIP

MITHRA
Persia-1200BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
BORN ON DEC 25TH
12 DISCIPLES
PERFORMED MIRACLES
DEAD FOR 3 DAYS
RESURRECTED
‘SUNDAY’ WORSHIP

KRISHNAN
India-900BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
STAR IN THE EAST
PERFORMED MIRACLES
RESURRECTED

DIONYSUS
Greece-500BC
BORN OF A VIRGIN
BORN ON DEC 25TH
“KING OF KINGS”
“ALPHA AND OMEGA”

To understand more, go to this website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ljRKhZ81aqY

Interesting historical facts on ancient religions before christianity and islam:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Interesting historical facts on ancient religions before christianity and islam:wink:

Hands up those who say Jesus never existed in history!

BTW, what year do these naysayers think we are in?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!
Can explain more? I thought It should be important for anyone who believes his faith is the super truth and everything else false....:wink: