• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What sin is the "best"?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
In your mind, which sin is the "best" to have?

- Sexual promiscuity?
- Gambling?
- Drinking?
- Eating?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, it is eating - it is the most socially acceptable (at least among the peeps I know.) But I like to dwink also.

Cheers!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i say sloth is the best. gandhi just sit there all day do nothing also can start revolution. too bad sinpies are too hungry to do that. hahahhahah

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sin of pride is definitely the best.

Lust, gluttony, sloth, all these are at most 2nd rate sins. The pleasure they give is limited and there is no spiritual satisfaction. But the sin of pride has no limits and its spiritual satisfaction is virtually inexhaustible.

RAMSETH should be able to testify to this.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best sin I guess is to smoke heroin because it is a high risk sin due to the addiction and risk of jail time.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sin of pride is definitely the best.

Lust, gluttony, sloth, all these are at most 2nd rate sins. The pleasure they give is limited and there is no spiritual satisfaction. But the sin of pride has no limits and its spiritual satisfaction is virtually inexhaustible.

RAMSETH should be able to testify to this.

Ah Ram now got challenger - that chap who look down on elderly people who can't comprehend his 'england'.

Ah Ram: Competition coming liao?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pretending to be an elite when you are nowhere near - speak and behave like one but wallet only allows kpt beer and constantly looking for freebies. Joining long queues is no deterrence.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Ram now got challenger - that chap who look down on elderly people who can't comprehend his 'england'.

Yeah, Ram is no longer the proudest member of this forum.

That position has been usurped by mehmeh, who looks down on his elders just because they cannot speak his brand of ENGLAND!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drugs produce the highest dopamine response. Sex is the closest legal alternative. I'll choose lust (not necessarily promiscuity).