• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What should we do when we see Muslims eating in the day time during fasting month ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Chinese friend married a Minah and forced to convert and potong. But every Ramadan, he'll happily eat at food courts and Kopitiams during lunch as he knows that nobody will question him.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Chinese friend married a Minah and forced to convert and potong. But every Ramadan, he'll happily eat at food courts and Kopitiams during lunch as he knows that nobody will question him.
In Kedah and Kelantan, Muslim police take long cane to cane people who eat in the day time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know a Malay auntie who said that she is not pious, she does not go to mosque. But Ramadan fasting she will do. :unsure:

Also, those Minahs must love the beautiful mushroom shape of a post-sunat lanjiao tao. :inlove:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last weekend, I saw a Muslim grab delivery ordering a bowl of fish meehon from Chinese stall at Clementi
Eat when hungry is the most sensible and natural thing throughout the entire mankind. Why should you single out certain people from behaving naturally? You should buy him kopi Siew Dai to go with his lunch.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal

During the fasting month, Muslim would try not to talk too much, so as to conserve liquid in the body, as they will abstain from drinking water over the next 12 hrs.

That lady who is harassing others most probably is not fasting, as she was happily screaming & berating others with her tirade, spewing saliva all over. She showed NO signs on observing the basic principles of fasting - self control & empathy for others, worse still to use the name of Islam to chastise others - which is unforgivable by ALLAH.

May ALLAH forgive her...Islam is a religion of Peace.

She must had been praying to other gods, serving the gods of Jihad & war or mere mortals whom are only village morons acting as gods on Earth with control over every aspect of life & death of mortals.

Last edited: