• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what Race you prefer?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if really cannot stop the cbz foreigners from coming to sg. what race u prefer?
ah neh, ah tiong, ang mo, pinoy or others ? i chose ah tiong bu and ang mo, ah tiong bu at least i can fook them, ang mo make sg look abit more high class.
chao ah neh too smelly, not welcome.:oIo: if you want to flame me, go ahead but i will fook your whole familee. so talk nicely please :cool:

I prefer horse and greyhound races as long as animals arent from Ah Neh land.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound just like an Uncle Tom!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Tom

Well, if it makes you happy! :biggrin:

It is okay, I understand. You just want to be accepted by others - hence, same language and same wavelength is necessary.

Many Tiongs do not have your desperate need for acceptance by the white man.

not really like i said there are many ang mohs that do not speak english,one of the races that i despise are italians.....yes they have the same caucasian characteristics but to me they are as good as backwoods chao ah tiongs or pakis.......there are many other ang mohs that i do not care for but i will not mention them here.

i only seek acceptance from people who are fluent in english and are educated.it is how i am made and i cant change that.

if u are so desperate to suck the PRCs cocks pls go right ahead.u have ur choice.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually don't care if they are all going to be angelic; 6.9 million IS TOO MANY. And we have to stop the Papzis from their population PONZI now.