• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what Race you prefer?

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
if really cannot stop the cbz foreigners from coming to sg. what race u prefer?
ah neh, ah tiong, ang mo, pinoy or others ? i chose ah tiong bu and ang mo, ah tiong bu at least i can fook them, ang mo make sg look abit more high class.
chao ah neh too smelly, not welcome.:oIo: if you want to flame me, go ahead but i will fook your whole familee. so talk nicely please :cool:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I choose ah tiong. Because same race as majority of us. Same as me, at least.

Ang moh are a close second. But I only welcome those who are desperate for jobs and are humble when they come here.

Don't need those arrogant ang mohs who think they have the right to act like White Masters and Colonizers just because of their skin colour.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah........what race is not for us to decide.......so dun waste time on such opinion poll.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer Ukraine girls, they are like Barbie dolls with golden hair on both top and bottom :biggrin: :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Burmese people are quite alright, they don't really stir shit.
The Viets are okay too, but they sound like retarded ducks when they speak.

The Tiongs are uncouth and unhygienic.

The Ah Nehs are cheap and incorrigible sex criminals.

The Pinoys and their silly Pinoy Pride. Enough said.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno....moi is jiak kangtang generation....I find ang mohs generally fun and easy going at least those in Aussieland....those Chao ah tiong are OK but whole day long they barking and shouting at each other in the Chao no ma language really dunno what the fuck is going on.make Singapore feel like some kind of tiongs slum.every fucking where I go is a cheena slum.at least in Aussie land these stupid tiongs would stfu because its a ang moh world.I feel sad when the ang moh practice equal opportunity racism(only some ang mohs) they don't understand I'm not like those prcs I don't speak Chao ni ma.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we are talking about nationality instead of race. If nationality, i dont have any perference, I jus hope there is less pinoys in singapore!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a shitizen of Stinking land, me welcome all FT shits to Stinking Land. The more, the merrier. Preference will be SHIT SKINs and PEE NOYs! Stinkees must not disgrace Stinking Land any more. Let's welcome SHITs and PEEs with open arms. If needed be, Stinkees must learn to integrate with PEEs and SHITs. Afterall, Stinking land also belongs to PEEs and SHITs.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno....moi is jiak kangtang generation....I find ang mohs generally fun and easy going at least those in Aussieland....those Chao ah tiong are OK but whole day long they barking and shouting at each other in the Chao no ma language really dunno what the fuck is going on.make Singapore feel like some kind of tiongs slum.every fucking where I go is a cheena slum.at least in Aussie land these stupid tiongs would stfu because its a ang moh world.I feel sad when the ang moh practice equal opportunity racism(only some ang mohs) they don't understand I'm not like those prcs I don't speak Chao ni ma.

Hahaha you sad fuck.... in the ang moh's eyes, you are but only a chink! And they will treat you like the CHINK that you are!

Yet you think you are better than the ah tiongs...

LOL... what a sad fuck... :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha you sad fuck.... in the ang moh's eyes, you are but only a chink! And they will treat you like the CHINK that you are!

Yet you think you are better than the ah tiongs...

LOL... what a sad fuck... :biggrin:

hmm ok,i dont think u have any clue at all,spend some time in ang moh countries,white people are pretty chill and cool like any other folks as long as u speak the same language and on the same wave length as them.....

as for these bloody tiongs,they only care about their kind and those who can speak their dog language like they do(because they cant speak english or any other language).....the problem is theres so many of them here so they think they own the world/are the world.....but in aussieland u can ignore them and sideline them because aussieland is ang moh land like i said,those who can speak fluent english are in power.tiongs are just another no speaka english foreigner.if you dont speak english just gtfo.racism exist everywhere,but as long as everyone can speak and communicate well with each other regardless of ur skin colour,a little racism is alright(im racist,ur racist,anyone who says they arent racist are full of shit and hypocrites),australia has the most races in world from asia to europe to africa......but if u are a foreigner blabbling in ur dog language no one wants u here.

Last edited:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
white people are pretty chill and cool like any other folks as long as u speak the same language and on the same wave length as them.....

You sound just like an Uncle Tom!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Tom

Well, if it makes you happy! :biggrin:

It is okay, I understand. You just want to be accepted by others - hence, same language and same wavelength is necessary.

Many Tiongs do not have your desperate need for acceptance by the white man.

Last edited: