• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what news headline will you write once Old Fart Lee is dead?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Old Fossil Lee... when are you going to give up that hospital bed to someone who needs it more than you? :rolleyes:

Waiting for NDP or Christmas issit? :oIo:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Die Motherfarker die :p

[video=youtube;Hci2kZ8DlJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hci2kZ8DlJM[/video]

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will be missed! One of the visionaries who was instrumental in the transformation of Singapore from a fishing village to a metropolitan city.

How could anyone hate you so much? I just couldn't understand or comprehen it.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HEAD LINE

There is a time and place for everything.
Time to move on.
Singapore moving forward and upward.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Death of Singapore's Biggest Hypocrite"

repression.jpg

Repression, Sir is a habit that grows. I am told it is like making love-it is always easier the second time! The first time there may be pangs of conscience, a sense of guilt. But once embarked on this course with constant repetition you get more and more brazen in the attack. All you have to do is to dissolve organizations and societies and banish and detain the key political workers in these societies. Then miraculously everything is tranquil on the surface. Then an intimidated press and the government-controlled radio together can regularly sing your praises, and slowly and steadily the people are made to forget the evil things that have already been done, or if these things are referred to again they're conveniently distorted and distorted with impunity, because there will be no opposition to contradict.

Lee Kuan Yew as an opposition PAP member speaking to David Marshall, Singapore Legislative Assembly, Debates, 4 October, 1956

Lee+Kuan+Yew+democracy.jpg

jw5

Loyal
I beg to differ. Making love is always easier the first time. The second time she will know all your weaknesses. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Repression, Sir is a habit that grows. I am told it is like making love-it is always easier the second time! The first time there may be pangs of conscience, a sense of guilt. But once embarked on this course with constant repetition you get more and more brazen in the attack. All you have to do is to dissolve organizations and societies and banish and detain the key political workers in these societies. Then miraculously everything is tranquil on the surface. Then an intimidated press and the government-controlled radio together can regularly sing your praises, and slowly and steadily the people are made to forget the evil things that have already been done, or if these things are referred to again they're conveniently distorted and distorted with impunity, because there will be no opposition to contradict.

Lee Kuan Yew as an opposition PAP member speaking to David Marshall, Singapore Legislative Assembly, Debates, 4 October, 1956

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Shit Times Headlines :

Singapore's Founding Father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew Passes Away.
Country in Mourning and Agony, as we struggle to imagine the days ahead without this giant of a man in our midst.

My Headlines :

Dictator Bites the Dust, Widespread Jubilation.
Sporeans celebrate in the streets as news of the keenly anticipated demise of Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's once upon a time strong man, spreads.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be very soon.
Akan Datang.

Shit Times Headlines :

Singapore's Founding Father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew Passes Away.
Country in Mourning and Agony, as we struggle to imagine the days ahead without this giant of a man in our midst.

My Headlines :

Dictator Bites the Dust, Widespread Jubilation.
Sporeans celebrate in the streets as news of the keenly anticipated demise of Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's once upon a time strong man, spreads.