• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what makes a guy irresistible (according to sinkie gals)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the best woman is one who wakes up early in the morning to exercise (jog to keep in shape :p) and juice a blend of vege and fruit for her man while he is still snoring.

I like to have lontong in bed with the fried telor. Got any woman will go out and tarpow for me?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
good evening sister. glad you're back at work and sifting through the forum, but i'm sure your weekend was irresistibly enjoyable and shiok. :p

decisive, courageous and strong are what a chiobu mentions when she describes her ideal man. another bu, not so chio, prefers open-home, open-car, and open-wallet. after enjoying the openness, she opens her legs finally......to his best friend. true story. she's jiuhubu from penang and now lives with a new angmo beau, but imposes close-home, close-car, and close-wallet with her pussy-dominated wimpy hubby. how some desires and traits are one-way streets after the fish is caught. :biggrin:

Oh please, u two bapoks should go and get a hotel room.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why get a girlfriend and get married?

Contract girlfriends are the best. As per agreement between me and them :

Pros :

Does not poke her nose into your life.

You get privacy.

No squabbles.

You are free to flirt and can have as many as u want.

Activate her whenever u like.

Way cheaper than maintaining a mistress.

I pay her $1000 per month. There is no market price. It's between u and her. $500 if u are stingy.

Thais are the best. They can know what illegal trades i'm in and yet they cannot blackmail me and my peers. All other nationalities cannot be trusted, especially Tiongs.

Cons : NONE

Maintaining a mistress is too boring. Its the same like having a wife, you are just doing one pussy. Better to go to Orchard Towers or Geylang whenever you are horny and get a new one all the time.

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maintaining a mistress is too boring. Its the same like having a wife, you are just doing one pussy. Better to go to Orchard Towers or Geylang whenever you are horny and get a new one all the time.

No bro, having a mistress is like owning a car. Some will prefer to owning one than taking taxi.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...having a mistress is like owning a car. Some will prefer to owning one than taking taxi.
High entry fee ie COE, and good only for 10 years run. No PARF to speak of, as amortised by then.
Leasing may have it's own merits:p

...most women want men to be their slaves or toys, depending on their mood..
Heard of toyboy?:biggrin:

.. small lancheow with big bank account is also acceptable to charbos
Money speaks volumes, overcomes (physical) shortcomings?

Last edited:

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
having a mistress is like owning a car. Some will prefer to owning one than taking taxi.

High entry fee ie COE, and good only for 10 years run. No PARF to speak of, as amortised by then.
Leasing may have it's own merits:p

but sg girls love sex in expensive cars.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good evening sister. glad you're back at work and sifting through the forum, but i'm sure your weekend was irresistibly enjoyable and shiok. :p

decisive, courageous and strong are what a chiobu mentions when she describes her ideal man. another bu, not so chio, prefers open-home, open-car, and open-wallet. after enjoying the openness, she opens her legs finally......to his best friend. true story. she's jiuhubu from penang and now lives with a new angmo beau, but imposes close-home, close-car, and close-wallet with her pussy-dominated wimpy hubby. how some desires and traits are one-way streets after the fish is caught. :biggrin:

Good evening Eat. I do not need his money. But if he wants to add my name to the property that he is purchasing, I am happy to accept. :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Based on responses, it seems that most women want men to be their slaves or toys, depending on their mood.
So please don't be deceived on your "journey to find companionship and love". :wink:

Who gives a shit about a woman's mood? Just slap their face back and forth with your lancheow and shout "Wake up your idea", and they will come back down to earth and know their place.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just slap their face back and forth with your lancheow and shout "Wake up your idea", and they will come back down to earth and know their place.
I would agree if the average Sinkie woman were similar to the average Japanese woman. :wink:

[video=youtube;ZGlwL0bxdJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGlwL0bxdJg[/video]
:o
Above: Nearly 21 years old in early 1990.
Below: Nearly 45 years old in late 2013.
:o
[video=youtube;1Lsk46RtttM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lsk46RtttM[/video]

Unfortunately for Sinkie men, most (and I'm tempted to say all) Sinkie women are feminists (caused by their feminist mothers, "mangina" fathers and, of course, the PAP government), so slapping is not enough; in fact, it might even provoke them to call the police! :rolleyes:
Hence, I would rather stay away from all women as much as possible, including my own mother and sisters, who even called the police to arrest me several years ago after a heated quarrel, even though I did not even touch them! :mad: :(

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good evening Eat. I do not need his money. But if he wants to add my name to the property that he is purchasing, I am happy to accept. :smile:

there you go sister. for you, there's no need for open-wallet, but joint-title will be a bonus. :wink: