• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of people tend to be more racist in Singapore?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a few of them too, have SG spouses. Not converting to SG citizen gives them the best of both worlds. They live in HDBs and condos. Earn in SG, invest in homes in Mudland which they rent out or leave vacant so they can stay when they return a few times a year. I envy them in this regard.
Then they are kuku. Rent out here move there retire right away. What is the point of making rent in ringgit? And where land is abundant?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We Burmese are pretty racist and that's because we consider ourselves superior to all other races except the Ang Mohs which as we all know, are the best of the best!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian Chinese and Kelings were abused and discriminated by the native Mats back in Matland, that's why in return, when they working in Singapore or already obtained Sinkie pink or blue ICs , our local Mats bore the brunt of their anger.. As for the CECA Kelings, it's some sort of DNA thing in them.

Tats why i never like/trust those Malaysian Cheena. Only a handful i know, can be friends (in Msia). But those working in Sinkieland, esp my Msian colleagues, I will give them:FU::FU::FU:.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats why i never like/trust those Malaysian Cheena. Only a handful i know, can be friends (in Msia). But those working in Sinkieland, esp my Msian colleagues, I will give them:FU::FU::FU:.

One thing i know for sure, Malaysian chinese also tend to cheat their own chinese people. A lot of MLM, high-yield investments, gold, oil fake investments schemes that became popular among themselves.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing i know for sure, Malaysian chinese also tend to cheat their own chinese people. A lot of MLM, high-yield investments, gold, oil fake investments schemes that became popular among themselves.

Is in their DNA. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
almost 90% of manila was razed to the ground and 100k civilians killed in a month-long battle. almost all of manila’s colonial heritage sites were destroyed, never to be rebuilt in their original architecture
That is shameful. In europe, they built the cities desyroyed during WWII back to its original form.
Manila could have looked like this

1625144659960.png

1625144682509.png

1625144732093.png

1625144824512.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is shameful. In europe, they built the cities desyroyed during WWII back to its original form.
Manila could have looked like this

View attachment 115256

View attachment 115257

View attachment 115258

View attachment 115259
1st pic is mexico city. no destruction in ww2, but a 3rd world slum nonetheless. lol!

anyway, survivors in manila were ghetto and slum dwellers. with native villagers migrating from rural areas, they had no clue how to rebuild the city to its former glory. no intellect, no concept of architecture, no money, no imagination, no heritage, no drive. this is what happens when you exterminate the elites. iq level goes from 169 down to 69 for generations.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have known a few Malaysians who are SPRs for 30 years.They married S'pore wives and work or do business in S'pore.They refused to convert to S'pore Citizens after staying in S'pore for 30 years. I knew that they have no trust in S'pore ,just a Red Dot, and they would run away to Malaysia if there is any crisis in S'pore.
S'pore is just stepping stone for these foreigners.
I think they prefer a third western country

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st pic is mexico city. no destruction in ww2, but a 3rd world slum nonetheless. lol!

anyway, survivors in manila were ghetto and slum dwellers. with native villagers migrating from rural areas, they had no clue how to rebuild the city to its former glory. no intellect, no concept of architecture, no money, no imagination, no heritage, no drive. this is what happens when you exterminate the elites. iq level goes from 169 down to 69 for generations.
They were under US rule no?
Malays never build brick snd mortar homes.
Where did the spaniards get their skilled workers to build the city for them? If its chinese, then just employ them to rebuild.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They were under US rule no?
Malays never build brick snd mortar homes.
Where did the spaniards get their skilled workers to build the city for them? If its chinese, then just employ them to rebuild.
good question. before u.s. occupation, spaniards regarded failippines as prime colony in south east asia thus they built spanish style buildings resembling those in madrid. but after defeat by u.s., spaniards pulled out and those who remained were born in failippines and stayed to run the cuntry with americans. the u.s. did not rebuild manila with much aid but instead spent capital on subic and clark bases. pinoys, as usual, couldn’t build jackshit.