• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of cheebye has dead fish smell ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most CBs have a musky, slightly fishy smell. But the best one I've ever had belonged to one of my ex-FBs. She ate clean, was very hygienic. She smelled like fresh sea breeze and tasted like fresh oysters - sweet, earthy, some brininess.:biggrin:
Pui your Jeremy Quek Cantonese chicken mother phua cb raised a monster use one clone act innocent other clones can bully woman and loser eunuch feel like winner liao Pui! Don’t forget you are loser to good strong man @jw5 you think you know Russia very well but jw5 beat you hands down on Russian literature hahahaha
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most CBs have a musky, slightly fishy smell. But the best one I've ever had belonged to one of my ex-FBs. She ate clean, was very hygienic. She smelled like fresh sea breeze and tasted like fresh oysters - sweet, earthy, some brininess.:biggrin:
Can give me her contact ? I'll say recommended by you. :geek:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why so many people so fussy about CB. It's a collectors item. Should be cherished. Hang on the living room wall.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, having described her CB, now I have a craving for fresh oysters. I mean real oysters, the type that must shuck before eating.:biggrin:
Pui your Jeremy Quek Cantonese chicken mother phua cb raised a monster use one clone act innocent other clones can bully woman and loser eunuch feel like winner liao Pui! Don’t forget you are loser to good strong man @jw5 you think you know Russia very well but jw5 beat you hands down on Russian literature hahahaha
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png
CFE61FB1-5D9C-48F2-A1EA-5A83CACEEB1E.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I dunno why so many people so fussy about CB. It's a collectors item. Should be cherished. Hang on the living room wall.
Yes, we have long realised you are not fussy at all about CB. And speaking of hanging on the wall, if the people I live with did not have a problem with the art shown below, I would've bought it a long time ago. Jamie McCartney (not related to Paul) is a genius.

https://jamiemccartney.com/vulva-panels

jamie_mccartney_40_women_bronze_1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe Thai women put fish sauce into everything they eat.

Need to verify this with a smell test. Aperia Mall, here I come.

image.jpg