• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is Your Vocation During National Service?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
His 'charge' is just those informal punishment. Maybe 20 push-up or some extra guard duties. Not DB type. So no need charge forms. He just say 'charge' to make himself feel more invincible and important.

In SAFTI the standard punishment was RP [restriction of privileges] which translated meant they gave you a funny haircut and you had to march to the Guard House every hour, on the hour in number 3 dress once training was over. Last reporting was 11 pm and it started over the next morning once 5bx.

The duration was typically 14 days for Cadets which meant two weekends were burnt even if there was no weekend training.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So many flip flop from you:biggrin:

Obviously you couldn't keep up with all the lies you make.

There is another unit I was in for more than 2 years that I have not even mentioned yet.

I was a very a very strict officer because I wanted to make sure that my beloved country and the honorable Mr Lee would never be at risk of being attacked by an enemy.

My love and respect for LKY meant that I put in a lot of effort to make sure the SAF as an organisation functioned efficiently.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are one confusing man. Time for your medicine. You cannot even remember whether you are from tengah or not. :confused:

There are several versions of SamLeong, and they confuse each other because they don't get their stories right. These SamLeongs are all part of the PAP IB here, that is why they are always on the forum regardless of how late the time is, just so they can rebut any anti-PAP postings. They man the moderator position 24/7 but use the same nick SamLeong. You have succeeded in tripping them up. There is another PAP IB asshole who shares the nick SamLeong, but actually served in ADA.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
please give him a break. he has done his duties and served his nation with glee. you should challenge my ns vocation: special elite recon volunteer involved in chicken expedition (service). a.k.a. cumpany cummander of comfort unit.

Wah, your asshole must be wide enough to drive a car thru by now. How many NSmen you comforted?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There are several versions of SamLeong, and they confuse each other because they don't get their stories right. These SamLeongs are all part of the PAP IB here, that is why they are always on the forum regardless of how late the time is, just so they can rebut any anti-PAP postings. They man the moderator position 24/7 but use the same nick SamLeong. You have succeeded in tripping them up. There is another PAP IB asshole who shares the nick SamLeong, but actually served in ADA.

I don't know of any SAFTI officer who was posted back to SAFTI for his reservist cycle. All ended up somewhere else and that applies to all versions of sam leong.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is another unit I was in for more than 2 years that I have not even mentioned yet.

I was a very a very strict officer because I wanted to make sure that my beloved country and the honorable Mr Lee would never be at risk of being attacked by an enemy.

My love and respect for LKY meant that I put in a lot of effort to make sure the SAF as an organisation functioned efficiently.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!:oIo:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah leong.... your lying no good leh.

served another unit more than 2 yrs, then add in the 3mth bmt plus 10 month at ocs. knn, u served ns over 3 years??? woo yah boh???

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
ah leong.... your lying no good leh.

served another unit more than 2 yrs, then add in the 3mth bmt plus 10 month at ocs. knn, u served ns over 3 years??? woo yah boh???

9 months SMC.. balance of 2.5 years in SAFTI.... then ROD. Did the whole 13 year reservist cycle so I had lots of time to serve my beloved nation.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In SAFTI the standard punishment was RP [restriction of privileges] which translated meant they gave you a funny haircut and you had to march to the Guard House every hour, on the hour in number 3 dress once training was over. Last reporting was 11 pm and it started over the next morning once 5bx.

The duration was typically 14 days for Cadets which meant two weekends were burnt even if there was no weekend training.

If I recall correctly, an RP or extra duties is not a charge. A charge is the initial step in a formal procedure where the accused can be court martialled. In particular for SAFTI, if you start RPs as liberally as you claim on Officer Cadets, you will have a talking to by the OC of the cadet's company. The cadets are on a a very tight training schedule, and if you impact that schedule, they will come and look for you and fuck u over too. The OCs of the cadet company only like to tekan their own cadets and not let any other officer do it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I suggest u go and donate your organs to him, he looks like shit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
M113 driver huh?

tankee shd be AMX13 lor.

Anyone who is associated with an M113, whether as vehicle commander, driver, etc. do not call them selves tankees. And they are not tankees either. So, this guy is just a fake nick creator, and knows nothing about armour as far as I am concerned. Only crews of AMX-13, KP, and Leo 2 can be called tankees. Even the M728, and AMX-10 are not considered tankees.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If I recall correctly, an RP or extra duties is not a charge. A charge is the initial step in a formal procedure where the accused can be court martialled. In particular for SAFTI, if you start RPs as liberally as you claim on Officer Cadets, you will have a talking to by the OC of the cadet's company. The cadets are on a a very tight training schedule, and if you impact that schedule, they will come and look for you and fuck u over too. The OCs of the cadet company only like to tekan their own cadets and not let any other officer do it.

Extra duties was not a charge. RP involved a formal charge sheet and sentencing was by the JDO. I didn't have to do the paperwork myself. All I had to do was to report an OCT for failing to salute me, not marching from point A to B, leaning on his rifle during sentry duty etc and the JDO would take over and charge the cadet.

It was great fun torturing other people. I derived great pleasure from seeing those poor sods suffer.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Extra duties was not a charge. RP involved a formal charge sheet and sentencing was by the JDO. I didn't have to do the paperwork myself. All I had to do was to report an OCT for failing to salute me, not marching from point A to B, leaning on his rifle during sentry duty etc and the JDO would take over and charge the cadet.

It was great fun torturing other people. I derived great pleasure from seeing those poor sods suffer.

Chee Bye Kia, you have charged so many people. Ever charged any White Horse? Have, i salute you. Don't have, balls to you! :oIo:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
A step closer to Leongsam's identity :

NSF officer in SAFTI in charge of trainees (likely SAFINCO or OCS trainees).

In reservist he got posted to Tengah Airbase. Infantry officers posted to TAB will end up in FDS (Field Defence Squadron). They are the only 'green' in the airbase of blue. So chances are if not 100% confirm, leongsam was in TAB/FDS. Funny thing your mentioned Mr. Han from the officers' mess. He is confirmed chopped and signed from TAB Officers' mess. Perhaps he is also working in SAFTI's Officers' mess at a different period.

In TAB/FDS there are 6 reservist companies Alpha to Foxtrot. Your S3 who is a regular is none other than the long serving CPT Chang. 6 companies with 5 officers each (1 X OC, 1X 2IC, 3 X PCs), you are just 1 out of the 30 officers. I happened to know about 10 of them. Perhaps I have met you before during mobilisation. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Chee Bye Kia, you have charged so many people. Ever charged any White Horse? Have, i salute you. Don't have, balls to you! :oIo:

Charge a White Horse??... do you think I'm crazy. I was very good to all the white horses and bent over backwards to make sure they had a stress free time in the SAF.

I knew that investing time and effort making the white horses happy would yield a good return once I was back in civilian life.