• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your opinion of the PAP?

What do you think of the people in the PAP

• Moral compasses and sterling examples of integrity and honesty

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Combination of the good, the bad and the ugly

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Selfish self serving greedy vicious scums of society ready to front stab and back stab each other

Votes: 41 74.5%

• Total voters

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And the polls by ST is credible?

They may be skewed but they're definitely far more credible than the polls in this forum.

I can say this with 100% confidence because I know exactly which nicks have voted in this poll and many of them are from the same keyboard.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
that smear of shit on sole is on your own filthy face
start another bohlliao thread for what
go eat your joss sticks and swallow your wax
keep repeating your toilet bowl flushing
consumed by your own hatred and anguish
consumed by your own adversity and imprisonment
now Escher crane phuacb go eat shit ...
Kopi,do not be so harsh with Brother Escher,I am with LKY for most of my time in this life which is a successful one compared to my last one in which I committed big crime,thanks to Almighty God Allah Jehovah, I know exactly whetherLKY is good or bad,my score for him is 51/49,final score when the coffin is closed which will be soon,I do not know Brother Escher's score,so I reserve my judgement,but by being here with Boss Sam and contributing to the development of democracy,I automatically add 20/100 for him.How about yourself?what is your score for your old hero LKY,my guess is 99/1,which I consider the thinking of an extremly STUPID old man,DOM2,
回头是岸,南无阿弥陀佛 南無觀世音菩薩 南無妙法莲华经.Take care.

Last edited:

Sonya

They may be skewed but they're definitely far more credible than the polls in this forum.

I can say this with 100% confidence because I know exactly which nicks have voted in this poll and many of them are from the same keyboard.

You mean polls in this this forum can be taken seriously?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you a fuckwit or a dimwit?

Be she a fuckwit or dimwit, how much better are you in comparison to her?
I stand back now for you to grunt hosannas to yourself

Come on!
Start with how smear of shit on sole of shoe rescued you from having to share a metal toilet bowl (where hkturd escaped from) with 50 bangla families, some having diarrhea.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are spot on definitely!!
i fully agree
your wisdom and enlightenment in this forum
is the beacon light for all to emulate....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi,do not be so harsh with Brother Escher,I am with LKY for most of my time in this life which is a successful one compared to my last one in which I committed big crime,thanks to Almighty God Allah Jehovah, I know exactly whetherLKY is good or bad,my score for him is 51/49,final score when the coffin is closed which will be soon,I do not know Brother Escher's score,so I reserve my judgement,but by being here with Boss Sam and contributing to the development of democracy,I automatically add 20/100 for him.How about yourself?what is your score for your old hero LKY,my guess is 99/1,which I consider the thinking of an extremly STUPID old man,DOM2,

write so much
talk so much
in the end
nothingness

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come on!
Start with how smear of shit on sole of shoe rescued you from having to share a metal toilet bowl (where hkturd escaped from) with 50 bangla families, some having diarrhea.

Until now, being a son of a whore is not enough for yourself but you still wanna make yourself look like a fool...

ACTIONS PLEASE.... DON'T FOLLOW YOUR MUM BY USING THE MOUTH TO DO A BLOW JOB ONLY!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Waiting for you to go to Geylang n get a software to suspend my account permanently

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
write so much
talk so much
in the end
nothingness

Hehehe,這是給狔的提醒告知,狔們不相信也可以啊。
艱愢怏?
第一部分的「死刑」(Death)審判,分成地上的「無底深坑」和「硫磺火湖」。比如:現在的「中華流亡民國」(七頭十角獸)就是「無底深坑」,從「無底深坑」敝淘汰就是沈淪到「硫磺火湖」。
第二部分的「亡刑」(Perish)審判,分成地下的「陰間」和「火地獄」。
「第二次的死」也就是「亡」,那些「亡朲」的復生只不過是沒有聖靈同在的「死朲」,之後又會「第二次的亡」到地下的陰間或火地獄。到那時就是萬物的結局已定的各從其類,在地上的「活朲」也不會再有「陰間」「地獄」了。

狔們可不要推說「你們」只是為了賺錢養家過日子,那就讓狔們永遠和「撒但魔鬼」種類一起歸在硫磺火湖裡,歸在無底深坑裡永遠哀號,永遠滅亡。那狔們還有什麼話說?艱愢怏?那就是所諉的「敝擄去」!那些「撒但魔鬼種類」就是利甬狔們的「肉體」生活和今世短暫前途將狔們綁架擄去。

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
too cheam for old uncle
no understand
if you reallyunderstand the lotus sutra
you don't have to write so much
if you really understand the heart sutra
you will not even be bothered
kong kong kong kong....hahhaaaaaa

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come on!

Brother escher,pl stay cool,u must understand Boss Sam is a man of sin,just try to calculate what he got from Sammyboy and what was the cost to him,in fact after the 2011 election,every night for 3 months,I said a prayer for Boss Sam before sleeping,to thank him for Sammyboy,the first true forum in Singapore.so take care,direct your fire on those stupid but highly self-assured running dogs of PAP.cheers,Allah bless.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother escher,pl stay cool,u must understand Boss Sam is a man of sin,just try to calculate what he got from Sammyboy and what was the cost to him,in fact after the 2011 election,every night for 3 months,I said a prayer for Boss Sam before sleeping,to thank him for Sammyboy,the first true forum in Singapore.so take care,direct your fire on those stupid but highly self-assured running dogs of PAP.cheers,Allah bless.

Sam's sex forum was SG's first true sex forum, and SBF was SG's first true political/social affairs forum.

Kudos to Leongsam!!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
too cheam for old uncle
no understand
if you reallyunderstand the lotus sutra
you don't have to write so much
if you really understand the heart sutra
you will not even be bothered
kong kong kong kong....hahhaaaaaa

Kopi,because I am a Christian,so my level of understanding maust be low.sorry
FYI,Christian normally know more about Lord Maitreya the ascended master, Buddha of the Future Maitreya's Rescuing Sutra
Mi ler joe ku zhen jing
弥勒尊佛 - 未来佛主 (救苦經)
26。三災八難不來侵 真誠的修煉不可能會遇到三個災害和八個災難 注: 三次災害是洪水、 火災和 風災 。八個災害是乾旱、 洪水、 饑荒 (饑餓)、 瘟疫 (未固化的疾病)、 蝗蟲 (螞蚱)、 兇猛的動物、 怪物、 惡魔。修煉不可能遇到災害和災難,但會遇到的障礙和障礙

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam's sex forum was SG's first true sex forum, and SBF was SG's first true political/social affairs forum.

Kudos to Leongsam!!

Yes,indeed,I am glad that Brother TFBH can see through the game being played,Master Boss Sam is just playing his little game here,he definitlely needs it after slogging for us all Sammyboy brothers/sisters fo so many years.Allmighty God Allah Jehovah bless you.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi,because I am a Christian,so my level of understanding maust be low.sorry
FYI,Christian normally know more about Lord Maitreya the ascended master, Buddha of the Future Maitreya's Rescuing Sutra
Mi ler joe ku zhen jing
弥勒尊佛 - 未来佛主 (救苦經)
26。三災八難不來侵 真誠的修煉不可能會遇到三個災害和八個災難 注: 三次災害是洪水、 火災和 風災 。八個災害是乾旱、 洪水、 饑荒 (饑餓)、 瘟疫 (未固化的疾病)、 蝗蟲 (螞蚱)、 兇猛的動物、 怪物、 惡魔。修煉不可能遇到災害和災難,但會遇到的障礙和障礙

i do not wish to engage you on anything religious here - you can go to the appropriate folder
since you are a christian, i will not bother you ...
if you think you know a lot about Lord Maitreya, you can share with me
christians are good in many ways, changing others and making use of others for their own ends...hallelujah
i know what you mean by the buddha of the future..coming...but in truth, there is no coming and no going..it is what it is....