• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your opinion of the PAP?

What do you think of the people in the PAP

• Moral compasses and sterling examples of integrity and honesty

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Combination of the good, the bad and the ugly

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Selfish self serving greedy vicious scums of society ready to front stab and back stab each other

Votes: 41 74.5%

• Total voters

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any and all other civilised countres, those civil servants and MPs that abuse their access to privileged government policy and profit from it will go straight to jail and not pass go and not collect $200

Hey coward, you think you're playing monopoly izit....

How much money have the govt stolen from you??? You're such a good for nothing that only expect the govt to give n you yourself doesn't contribute. A Eunuch like you still have the face to say govt cheated on you... How much of taxes have you pay each year????

Honestly escher, you should go n get yourself some joss stick n go back to your Geylang n pray that your mother have a good business tonight!!!

Btw, dun forget to get me moderated!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

jw5

Loyal
Oh ya, maybe maybe my knowledge of China n HK seems to be very shallow. I don't have to read, i go through it in a practical way.

Since you have a deep knowledge of China n HK like Escher, come on... show it to everyone n don't just use YOUR MOUTH ONLY LIKE DOING A BLOW JOB.

Alternatively, since you put up this challenge to me. It's my pleasure to accept it. ShenZhen, GuangZhou, ChangSha, Wuhan or HK, choose one cities come this 30th August n i'll be there to see how much knowledge or face value you have in China or HK...

Since you put up this challenge, don't shame your mother by again avoiding it like Escher who claim to be a BIG TIMER of Taiwan n China in his initial reply to me as well!!! Lolz

Lastly, very good try... Escher account challenge me to Taiwan n China but disappear. Crane account challenge me saying he's a Geylang what Ah Meng Goriila gangster but disappear too. Now this is your third time using a diff account to challenge me on HK n China. Good try!!! Show me n dun just use your mouth like how your mum does a blow job for her client... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Why so red?

Your use of vulgarity to me is bemusing, I was extremely vulgar before 3 July, but you only joined the forum on 25 July.
Why so vulgar towards me? LOL.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so red?

Your use of vulgarity to me is bemusing, I was extremely vulgar before 3 July, but you only joined the forum on 25 July.
Why so vulgar towards me? LOL.

I love to use red for COWARDS! But maybe yr childish thoughts will think that you've angered me!

Vulgar towards you? Which sentence or word is a vulgarity? You mean BLOW JOB is a vulgarity ? Ha Ha Ha Ha

Also why are you side stepping the topic that you've raised? You mentioned that I knew only bits n pieces of china right? So I assumed you know a lot n I've accepted yr challenge n waiting for you to teach me about the knowledge of china. Lolz

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If polygraph tests were to be administered on MIW on their motivation to serve - self or others first, at least 90% sure to fail. Same test on WP MPs, all will clear.

jw5

Loyal
I love to use red for COWARDS! But maybe yr childish thoughts will think that you've angered me!

Vulgar towards you? Which sentence or word is a vulgarity? You mean BLOW JOB is a vulgarity ? Ha Ha Ha Ha

Also why are you side stepping the topic that you've raised? You mentioned that I knew only bits n pieces of china right? So I assumed you know a lot n I've accepted yr challenge n waiting for you to teach me about the knowledge of china. Lolz

Why did you change back the colour of your font? Red is an unusual colour.

I know someone who also likes to use red font online. His name is Fabian.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just cast my vote , no prizes for guessing which one :biggrin:
BTW , TS got free Geylang vouchers or not ? :wink:
If not , RS or W also can lah
:p

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did you change back the colour of your font? Red is an unusual colour.

I know someone who also likes to use red font online. His name is Fabian.

So sorry, lying on my sofa watching French Ligue, IPad very difficult to change color. Sorry to disappoint you.

Dun try to side step n say other member started this account. First was what KopiSai then follow by Leongsam n now Fabian.... Yr next post would want to tell me is your mum who registered HK14K right... Ha Ha Ha..

Don't act blur, still waiting for your prestigious knowledge on China. Btw, dun forget to ask all yr coward buddies to deduct my points n put me in moderation...

jw5

Loyal
So sorry, lying on my sofa watching French Ligue, IPad very difficult to change color. Sorry to disappoint you.

Dun try to side step n say other member started this account. First was what KopiSai then follow by Leongsam n now Fabian.... Yr next post would want to tell me is your mum who registered HK14K right... Ha Ha Ha..

Don't act blur, still waiting for your prestigious knowledge on China. Btw, dun forget to ask all yr coward buddies to deduct my points n put me in moderation...

In this forum anything goes.
Can say whatever I want, can act blur if I choose.
You should know that by now, being a prolific member since 25 July. LOL.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this forum anything goes.
Can say whatever I want, can act blur if I choose.
You should know that by now, being a prolific member since 25 July. LOL.

You're right, you can fart whatever u want in a forum be it Sammy Boy or other forum but choose the right one when you wanna brag.

No one will laugh at your ignorance if you don't talk but when u choose to make a fool out of yourself, then you can only blame yourself that your mum bring u to this world cheaply to be humiliated..

Lastly, carry on n create yr stories that my account is register by a old member for all I care. I'll only care when u say yr mum register this account ... Lolz

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
You're right, you can fart whatever u want in a forum be it Sammy Boy or other forum but choose the right one when you wanna brag.

No one will laugh at your ignorance if you don't talk but when u choose to make a fool out of yourself, then you can only blame yourself that your mum bring u to this world cheaply to be humiliated..

Lastly, carry on n create yr stories that my account is register by a old member for all I care. I'll only care when u say yr mum register this account ... Lolz

I told you before that I had never replied rudely or vulgarly to any of your posts.
If you continue this line, I'll change my tack and bring your entire family into my replies to you.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told you before that I had never replied rudely or vulgarly to any of your posts.
If you continue this line, I'll change my tack and bring your entire family into my replies to you.

I thought in your post #86, you mentioned that one can say anything he/she wants in this forum??? Denying the claims again??? Or just gutless to admit your words???

You think you can scare me off by a few sentences???

Honestly, you can be sworn brothers with Escher or maybe both of you are the same person that's all...

jw5

Loyal
I thought in your post #86, you mentioned that one can say anything he/she wants in this forum??? Denying the claims again??? Or just gutless to admit your words???

You think you can scare me off by a few sentences???

Honestly, you can be sworn brothers with Escher or maybe both of you are the same person that's all...

You are supposed to be here as a serious forummer to discuss topical issues.
So concentrate on that.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are supposed to be here as a serious forummer to discuss topical issues.
So concentrate on that.

Sorry, I only discuss or hold healthy debate with sensible n those who know how to respect themselves n not to a bunch of cowards who stoop low n cheap to the level of deducting others points n put them into moderation just because a person is not supporting their topic.

As mentioned, I'll humiliate a person to the m&d n not ground if he/she doesn't know how to earn himself or herself respect just like escher, crane n yourself!!!

jw5

Loyal
Sorry, I only discuss or hold healthy debate with sensible n those who know how to respect themselves n not to a bunch of cowards who stoop low n cheap to the level of deducting others points n put them into moderation just because a person is not supporting their topic.

As mentioned, I'll humiliate a person to the m&d n not ground if he/she doesn't know how to earn himself or herself respect just like escher, crane n yourself!!!

Yes please continue with your serious and healthy debates.
That's the purpose for your presence in this forum.
Concentrate on the topics and the important issues in life.
That is what you are here for.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes please continue with your serious and healthy debates.
That's the purpose for your presence in this forum.
Concentrate on the topics and the important issues in life.
That is what you are here for.

To yr disappointment again, I've already quote you that i'm a flexible forummer n not rigid forummer.

If a person stoop so cheap to allow me to humiliate him or her, who to blame???

Btw, why dun you have the guts to admit that you deduct my points... Dare to do but dun dare to admit??? You mean you squad down n urine when you go to the toilet...

jw5

Loyal
To yr disappointment again, I've already quote you that i'm a flexible forummer n not rigid forummer.

If a person stoop so cheap to allow me to humiliate him or her, who to blame???

Btw, why dun you have the guts to admit that you deduct my points... Dare to do but dun dare to admit??? You mean you squad down n urine when you go to the toilet...

Flexible is good. Firm is better but flexible is also acceptable.

Don't be humiliated, just concentrate on the topics and the discussions. less on the points and personnel.
You will find yourself appreciating the forum more this way.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flexible is good. Firm is better but flexible is also acceptable.

Don't be humiliated, just concentrate on the topics and the discussions. less on the points and personnel.
You will find yourself appreciating the forum more this way.

Yes, you're absolutely right to say " Dont Be Humiliated" ...

What can your mother produce when she's standing on the street as a whore??? A life long regret of bringing a coward fool like u to this world without a recognize DNA from a biological father!!! Lolz... What a pity

jw5

Loyal
Yes, you're absolutely right to say " Dont Be Humiliated" ...

What can your mother produce when she's standing on the street as a whore??? A life long regret of bringing a coward fool like u to this world without a recognize DNA from a biological father!!! Lolz... What a pity

No, don't say things like that.
Your nickname is supposed to be credible and respectable and you are here for serious and healthy debates and discussions.
Concentrate on that, not so much on the points and personnel.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, don't say things like that.
Your nickname is supposed to be credible and respectable and you are here for serious and healthy debates and discussions.
Concentrate on that, not so much on the points and personnel.

No, your mum told me to be more personnel with you!!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just voted no.1. Pappies good wat. Screw sinkees asses so many decades and sinkees seems to enjoy the screwing. Wish I am back in sinking land to be screwed by pappies But bo bian leh, unfortunately, I can only watch the screwing from far far so cannot join in the screwing. Enjoy the screwing. Come 2016, please continue to vote for my pappies masters for more good years of ass screwing by the pappies.

Yes !! Nobody is allowed to criticized our master !!!

image.jpg