• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is wrong with this ads?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
577967_538610792850759_623509901_n.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, saw that yesterday....had a good laugh....the Ad-co needs to give discount.....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looking at your avatar reminds me of a time where one of these ladies open up her veil to let me see her real face as I was curious how she look like.

I told her to keep it on after that.

Pan Ling Ling is so much uglier.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at your avatar reminds me of a time where one of these ladies open up her veil to let me see her real face as I was curious how she look like.

Dun bluff lah, bui. Why wud a burka clad lady lift her veil aside for you to see her face? :rolleyes: It never will happen. Her face is shown to her hubby or bf only.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So... Beijing 101 has succeeded in turning Pan Ling Ling into a lesbian eh?

That is quite the miracle. Its hair products must also work miracles.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. fat kid.
2. did you manage to take a peep down there too?:biggrin:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amongst her batch, Pan Lingling was supposed to be the prettiest of the lot. The numero uno, ok.

Unfortunately, came her marriage to a younger man who even now, looks like a super stud with rippling muscles, six pack and kung fu master moves. Her body must have gone through many many exercises with him, twisting and turning, with the production of two children. Such exercises must have still continued thereafter and resulting in her present state.

However, the silver lining to this story is that fortunately because of the above she can now take on aunty roles, unlike many other syt stars who disappear totally from screen after marriage.

We cannot always rely on trusted o lady Zoe to take on aunty roles can we? LOL

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you didn't hear the ending part yet, I finish it for him ....

"I told her to keep it on after that while I bonk the base"

Nabei, you guys make fun of my avatar's face. She needs to wear the veil cos her face will blind you guys. :biggrin: