• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“My marriage is annulled on the basis of non-consummation of marriage which is why I am a virgin”. What’s wrong?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs here don’t know how to read simply English?

My marriage is annulled on the basis of non-consummation of marriage which is why I am a virgin”​

Means if my marriage is not a failure I will not be a virgin. So simple FACT can twist it to something wrong and say I exposed non virgin that’s how vile and offensive Cantonese dogs @musclepower @sbfuncle etc are. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs here don’t know how to read simply English?

My marriage is annulled on the basis of non-consummation of marriage which is why I am a virgin”​

Means if my marriage is not a failure I will not be a virgin. So simple FACT can twist it to something wrong and say I exposed non virgin that’s how vile and offensive Cantonese dogs @musclepower @sbfuncle etc are. Pui!
And so shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower can accuse hokkien virgin as chicken and so non consummation of marriage does not mean I am a virgin. Whatever dogs accuse me is a reflection of themselves indeed sell nude sell cb family women of course before marriage non virgin and non consummation does not mean virgin indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower can accuse hokkien virgin as chicken and so non consummation of marriage does not mean I am a virgin. Whatever dogs accuse me is a reflection of themselves indeed sell nude sell cb family women of course before marriage non virgin and non consummation does not mean virgin indeed. Pui!
And shameless Hakka dog son of chicken too @iamnobody Pui!

Post in thread 'non-consummation is not equal to virginity'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/non-consummation-is-not-equal-to-virginity.355179/post-3937989

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheated relatives, friends, colleagues of wedding dinner ang pows... nothing wrong??? lau kway bui .. pui! :geek:
Repeat Ccb lies that wedding dinner = non Virgin when your hakka cheap family women are non Virgin with or without wedding dinner. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blah blah Hakka Cantonese dogs @iamnody @sbfuncle @musclepower etc repeat Ccb lies while they are the ones that dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Actions speak louder than words lah dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blah blah Hakka Cantonese dogs @iamnody @sbfuncle @musclepower etc repeat Ccb lies while they are the ones that dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Actions speak louder than words lah dogs. Pui!
Btw i am not as free as you dogs chickens to reply again and again to all your evil nonsense. Just take up my virginity test challenge or swear or shut up Pui!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong but Cantonese dog @musclepower twist it as something wrong woh. Can you believe how evil Cantonese dog is?

Serious question. Assuming you are still a Bergin. Just curious, how did your marriage ended up annulled on basis of non-consummation?

Is there sudden discovery of incompatibility right after marriage? Shouldn't all these already been sorted out before marriage?

You not young already but still Bergin with hymen intact, wouldn't men find it strange? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious question. Assuming you are still a Bergin. Just curious, how did your marriage ended up annulled on basis of non-consummation?

Is there sudden discovery of incompatibility right after marriage? Shouldn't all these already been sorted out before marriage?

You not young already but still Bergin with hymen intact, wouldn't men find it strange? :wink:
Why don’t you go ask all those divorced people why their marriage failed. I don’t see sex makes a difference and I told my friends I am divorced anyway to save the hassle of explaining. Would not have said at all if not for Malaysian dogs smearing me a virgin as slut whore mistress.