• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the real meaning of life?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Father time is merciless. A real bastard even. It wasn't long ago when I was a virile young man. Now I am just a virile old fart. :biggrin:
Two things I hate about aging are:

1. 老花眼. Fucking irritating trying to look at ingredient list and expiry date while grocery shopping. Cheebye print all so small. Knn!

2. Can't sleep much. Tends to wake up at 4.30am and cannot sleep anymore. Knn!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

1. 老花眼. Fucking irritating trying to look at ingredient list and expiry date while grocery shopping. Cheebye print all so small. Knn!

Yes I can relate. Most times, even with reading glasses, I can't make out words and numbers. Can't really see the date on my watches too.

Sleep is a problem. Need to sleep more, but keep waking up and have trouble going back to sleep. If I take whiskey, can sleep slightly better. But fucking hell, I am trying to not drink too much. Don't want to tax my liver and also put on weight.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

1. can be fixed with Lasik.

2. Get 10 minutes of sunshine every morning and exercise at high intensity for 30 minutes a day 5 days a week and all your sleep problems should be solved. Adding kefir to your diet will help further. If you do wake up in the middle of the night do a set of 4-7-8 breathing exercises and you should fall back to sleep.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes I can relate. Most times, even with reading glasses, I can't make out words and numbers. Can't really see the date on my watches too.

Sleep is a problem. Need to sleep more, but keep waking up and have trouble going back to sleep. If I take whiskey, can sleep slightly better. But fucking hell, I am trying to not drink too much. Don't want to tax my liver and also put on weight.

Alcohol reduces the amount of quality sleep. It helps you doze off but you'll wake up 4 hours later.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
My meaning in life is :

Thought no.1 :
dd00fa99beab56cfc8d84af7bab1f2d9.gif

Headbang to black metal

Thought no.2 :
giphy-4.gif

Headbang to death metal

Thought no.3 :
metal-headbangers.gif