• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Is The Maximum Characters For Posting In This Folder?

Naughty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello my friends,

Can anyone tell me what is the maximum characters for each post?

My post was limited to 500 characters. This is the normal standard or should I upgrade to a higher plan?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
what higher plan are you talking about??
the limit should be 30000 characters

Can anyone tell me what is the maximum characters for each post?

My post was limited to 500 characters. This is the normal standard or should I upgrade to a higher plan?

Naughty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure, but all my posts are limited to 500 characters or less. Otherwise, the system will refuse to accept the post. I get a warning note stating
the length of post (number of characters) and must be reduced to 500 or less.

Could it be a setting problem? Please help!

Thanks you

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am not sure, but all my posts are limited to 500 characters or less. Otherwise, the system will refuse to accept the post. I get a warning note stating
the length of post (number of characters) and must be reduced to 500 or less.

Could it be a setting problem? Please help!

Thanks you

That's because you are still under moderation and is restricted to 500 words. Cheers :smile: