• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the market rate for virgin and fake virgin above 50years old?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So deceiving indeed pretend don’t know bullying caused stress and stress caused cancer. Say just break hymen woh. Shameless Cantonese hakka bully dogs sons of prostitutes indeed. Pui!
May all Cantonese Hakka bullies that smeared and harass me die a violent death and 18 generations whores because I am no fake virgin and did nothing to deserve their vicious bullying. Pui!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
So deceiving indeed pretend don’t know bullying caused stress and stress caused cancer. Say just break hymen woh. Shameless Cantonese hakka bully dogs sons of prostitutes indeed. Pui!
Oh dear, you have anybody who can collect your corpse and guard your pussy hole? It will be scary not knowing who might rape you once they see your hole. How to rest in peace like that?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, how do you prove your virginity to Lord Yanluo when your hole is broken? Will he accept a succubus like you? @ginfreely

You will be transferred to afterlife whore network and continue to do cock sucking using that vagina mouth of yours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, are you a prostitute?
You Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese prostitute know that I am not prostitute and that’s why your deceitful mouth dare not swear and yet keep persecuting me as one. Why? Your mother is Cantonese prostitute? I step on your toe? What did I do to deserve this? Why you have no shame to cause stress and cancer to innocent people ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, you have anybody who can collect your corpse and guard your pussy hole? It will be scary not knowing who might rape you once they see your hole. How to rest in peace like that?
Why so fake when you already raped me with your words? Can lessen your crime?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, how do you prove your virginity to Lord Yanluo when your hole is broken? Will he accept a succubus like you? @ginfreely

You will be transferred to afterlife whore network and continue to do cock sucking using that vagina mouth of yours.
Why do I need to prove to you? Why you dare not swear if you insist I am prostitute and want to persecute me? Why you don’t persecute Cantonese prostitute? Because your own miother and your own kind?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely oh dear, do you have a large penis in your lobang right now? You dirty girl, non virgin.
Everyone can see how vicious you Jeremy Quek are persecuting me for no reason for years. Shame on you son of Cantonese prostitute. Go to my Facebook to win last word. Why you let @jw5 win last word? Oh because scared of strong man while bully woman. Sia suay 50% Cantonese dog. Pui!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I need to prove to you? Why you dare not swear if you insist I am prostitute and want to persecute me? Why you don’t persecute Cantonese prostitute? Because your own miother and your own kind?
Oh dear, I'm not 阎罗王,you need to show him your dirty hole in order to reincarnate as a pig next life, you will be raped by the lusty farmer.

As a pig, you are still a slut pig, not virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone can see how vicious you Jeremy Quek are persecuting me for no reason for years. Shame on you son of Cantonese prostitute. Go to my Facebook to win last word. Why you let @jw5 win last word? Oh because scared of strong man while bully woman. Sia suay 50% Cantonese dog. Pui!
@empathizerofeatshitndie likes deceiving dogs that persecute me for no reason just like what he did himself. That’s Cantonese and Hakka bully dog see people weak and vulnerable and they bully song song while scared of strong man @jw5. Yikes

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, I'm not 阎罗王,you need to show him your dirty hole in order to reincarnate as a pig next life, you will be raped by the lusty farmer.

As a pig, you are still a slut pig, not virgin.
Don’t act blur pretend don’t understand it’s you demanding I need to prove to you to dogs. Why heaven know the truth I need to prove? Pui!!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t act blur pretend don’t understand it’s you demanding I need to prove to you to dogs. Why heaven know the truth I need to prove? Pui!!
Oh dear, obviously you have high mileage hole, that's why men whistle at you, men can smell a vixen when they see one. You must be a fatthao hiaochee, like to smile like slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie likes deceiving dogs that persecute me for no reason just like what he did himself. That’s Cantonese and Hakka bully dog see people weak and vulnerable and they bully song song while scared of strong man @jw5. Yikes
@ginmother cannot come out with any single reason why he hates me and viciously bullying me. The only reason is simple. Because I am a woman with success more than him and this loser cannot take it. Pui!