• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the best retirement & death age for a single

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If one has a lots of power and wealth, the ideal is to live forever provided pain (your own and not that of strangers) can be abolished. Ageing has to be abolished too. Side effects on macro scale has to addressed ........ imagine a world with 20 billion humons and increasing at an exponential rate because death has been abolished ........ maybe ban re-production, but then evolution will be stopped ......... solution is to reserve eternal life to an elite few ......... certainly that must have been what the First Emperor was after ....... he couldn't have wanted eternal life for his enemies as well .........

Whether single or otherwise, some activities (those of the mind mainly) can be carried on till 80 and beyond. Just look at Stephen Hawkins and this filthy rich Ah Pek with Japanese American third or fourth wife and 85 year old Murdoch recently married to former model, hope both have air tight pre-nuptial agreements ............

[video=youtube;dO4Ga3XKdkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO4Ga3XKdkk[/video]

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My work is done. Death is imminent. Resistance is futile.

Boss, the girls are overwhelmed by your announcement.

overwhlemed.jpg

Is there no other way ? You are single you know.

Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Best retirement age is when your monthly passive income is higher than your monthly expenses. It can be as young as 30 years old depending on how financially intelligent a single person is and the type of lifestyle he wants to live during retirement.

Best age to die is when your heart decided to stop beating and call it a day. It can be as young as 35 when a single person suddenly suffered a massive heart attack and drop dead. Or, as old as 108 when the heart decided to stop beating due to normal wear and tear of the entire body.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope that one day, if forummers here pass away.
may consider to donate your organ, as it really can save a lot of life.

some want to live long also no choice but have to die at young age.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chiew

why u always ask all these stupid question.
jiak bao too eng?

Hi Bro. Becos I do a lot of deep thinking.
We should not just work hard and smart to make money and accumulate so much wealth but does not plan for the important event. For a single I think by 65 he would have already enjoyed enough of the world. If not even let him live till 90 it will be the same. For someone with offspring's perhaps he should live slightly longer to see the offspring grow up. Else everyday is still a repeatative event and worst when sickness kicks in lor

After knowing what our own target is, we can start plan and.live the way we want it to end but of course still not within our full control. Eg if we feel that best death age is 90 then we should not eat unhealthy stuff or smoke. Do more periodic health check. Refrain from doing dangerous act to prevent accident etc. If 60 65 can do it without much fear...

Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should not just work hard and smart to make money and accumulate so much wealth but does not plan for the important event. For a single I think by 65 he would have already enjoyed enough of the world. If not even let him live till 90 it will be the same. For someone with offspring's perhaps he should live slightly longer to see the offspring grow up. Else everyday is still a repeatative event and worst when sickness kicks in lor

That's why it's important for singles like you to travel often seeing the world before you reach 65. The body starts to slow down and becoming weak when a person hits that magical number.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why it's important for singles like you to travel often seeing the world before you reach 65. The body starts to slow down and becoming weak when a person hits that magical number.

He doesn't like to travel. He prefers to sit still like Tua Pek Kong.

To each his own.

jw5

Loyal
Ok, now that you have decided the age for "retirement from life", what next? What is your exit strategy? How will you engineer your retirement from life? :wink:

After knowing what our own target is, we can start plan and.live the way we want it to end but of course still not within our full control. Eg if we feel that best death age is 90 then we should not eat unhealthy stuff or smoke. Do more periodic health check. Refrain from doing dangerous act to prevent accident etc. If 60 65 can do it without much fear...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, now that you have decided the age for "retirement from life", what next? What is your exit strategy? How will you engineer your retirement from life? :wink:

This one need another deep thoughts again and stupid questions might be asked again.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 too fast liao now can countdown.

chiew
how is your IBS?

btw why retire? working is good mah, keep yourself occupied.
unless you really hate your job, for me, i love what i am doing now. so i will continue to work, unless my health not allow me

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chiew
how is your IBS?

unless you really hate your job, for me, i love what i am doing now. so i will continue to work, unless my health not allow me
Ibs resolved liao thanks to your recommendation of dragon fruits. I realised msia red meat dragon fruit is tastier but a little more ex.

I hate my tpk job too much. Anytime from now I may be quitting.
I can only live till about 60 if I retire now so is a biting point.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ibs resolved liao thanks to your recommendation of dragon fruits. I realised msia red meat dragon fruit is tastier but a little more ex.

I hate my tpk job too much. Anytime from now I may be quitting.
I can only live till about 60 if I retire now so is a biting point.

keep your job, you should be blessed that you still working and have a good health.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
chiew
how is your IBS?

U help ppl pump petrol ?