• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the best retirement & death age for a single

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A single men or woman with no dependent.
What is the best retirement age ?
What is the most ideal age to hand in ic ?

My thought is 50 for retirement and 65 to hand in ic.
You ?

Best time to retire is when you can get your CPF monies out.

Ideal age to pass on is when the money runs out ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why doesn't anyone jump MRT anymore? It's far more newsworthy.
Maybe due to 2 reasons.

1. Mrt broke down too often so jumpers did not want to add on to train delays causing frustrations
2. They need to be medically fit to run and leap over the soc low wall :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I recommend 55. That's about the expiring of your successful professional career. If you aren't married, it means you are a social loser. Not much point hanging around and sucking up state resources. You already contributed enough. Time to move on.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recommend 55. That's about the expiring of your successful professional career. If you aren't married, it means you are a social loser. Not much point hanging around and sucking up state resources. You already contributed enough. Time to move on.
I agree that singles should die earlier than married people with grandchildren. But 55 is still too young. I recommend 65 :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You ?

i don't understand why you wanna only live for 6 and a half decade on earth.

There are so much more to learn and experience on earth and new creation and innovation around the world.

i plan to live a few hundred years and if i am still healthy i do not mind a thousand years old and beyond.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You ?

The best retirement age is when you have worked hard enough and done your fair share to raise your family and create your own nest egg.

The best death age is when you have served your useful function on planet Earth and it is time to depart.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

You ?

Just follow what LKY had done. No retirement age and never hand in the IC until last breath. Get to enjoy all benefits until last day.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The best retirement age is when you have worked hard enough and done your fair share to raise your family and create your own nest egg.

The best death age is when you have served your useful function on planet Earth and it is time to depart.

That is not the main thing that a human being is here for...anybody can raise a family.. but many also remain single such as MGTOW.