• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is that fish called ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very simple. check their ingredients on their website. they publish them. if you check their fish fillet page, they advertise as "white fish". but if you dive deeper into "nutrition", you'll find hoki and pollock as ingredients in their "white fish". this is how u.s. marketing works. much of the first pass or first page info are dumbed down for stupid american consumers who comprise 80% or more of the total base. the tiny "nutrition" button is there for the other 20% health conscious folks who are more detail-oriented. they want more info to base their purchasing decision on besides just "white fish". majority of consumers couldn't care less whether it is bleach, tofu or flour, so long as the color is white, texture is flaky, and smells and tastes fishy. most americans don't have the patience and brains to deep dive for what constitutes fish. no wonder most americans are fat, unhealthy and stupid.

I must have been outdated. I stand corrected. The most delicious and nutricious is still natural meat, like catching a dog and cook it. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eaten there before. Food so-so only leh. Was at about 4am and didn't feel comfortable with the kpt crowd present. Many foreigners. Was with a few singers and all eyes in my direction. If kena chio and daren't respond, malu leh. No Ah Ram as bodyguard very scared.

Ok.. but the seafood is quite reasonably priced I must say. A popular supper hang out for cab drivers.