• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is that fish called ?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bringing back freshly caught Groupers from my fishing trip and bringing it home to cook sweet and sour style.. Having the meal with a cold Heineken...:smile: Shiook Ahh..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
McDonald Fillet used to advertise cod. If they've downgraded to cut cost, I don't know, but I'm very sure they used to advertise it as cod.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
McDonald Fillet used to advertise cod. If they've downgraded to cut cost, I don't know, but I'm very sure they used to advertise it as cod.

I think you are familiar with the saying, "there is no truth to advertising", sure they give you COD, maybe 30% & the rest, don't know what the pfish!. Who to independently to verify the quality, do we have an independent body here who does that for the consumers?, don't mention CASAE that, is a lost, bought over!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow your dishonesty really knows no bounds. Now claim you they advertise it's cod? Why don't you also say it actually means "Cash On Delivery" only?

Lie also cannot lie properly.... I wonder how you con your victims for a living...?

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow your dishonesty really knows no bounds. Now claim you they advertise it's cod? Why don't you also say it actually means "Cash On Delivery" only?

Lie also cannot lie properly.... I wonder how you con your victims for a living...?

dont play play hor. ramseth dare to do the following ok. so lying is really nothing to him.

(( Dua kang ramseth : The answer is simple. I dare to fuck LTK all the way to LKY in the face. Do I need clones? I only pity those alleged to be my clones. It's not my duty to protect them.))

today's joke of the day : i killed cougar before with my bare hands.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sims Ave side. I think it's called "Ming Li".

Eaten there before. Food so-so only leh. Was at about 4am and didn't feel comfortable with the kpt crowd present. Many foreigners. Was with a few singers and all eyes in my direction. If kena chio and daren't respond, malu leh. No Ah Ram as bodyguard very scared.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

whahahaha...give him so face here lah ...:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eaten there before. Food so-so only leh. Was at about 4am and didn't feel comfortable with the kpt crowd present. Many foreigners. Was with a few singers and all eyes in my direction. If kena chio and daren't respond, malu leh. No Ah Ram as bodyguard very scared.

Don't count on me. I'm also very scared when I go to Sims-Geylang-Guillemard. I'm just shortie skinnie noob. I also call bodyguard before I go there, usually an HI or a TGen best insurance for safety. The cougar I killed in Yellowstone was just a little cub. The dogs I killed were just little puppies. I felt very sorrry but they were very naughty. JCVD spared my life. He could have killed me easily. For that, I thank him. LKY called for police when I started no-big no-small jesting with him. Too bad, the police arrested the wrong guy NTS who was running around worse than me. Phew, another close shave and lucky escape. UY was smartest. Kept quiet and relaxed one corner. Then when storm blew over, came back to Sammyboy and started scolding LKY again.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

very simple. check their ingredients on their website. they publish them. if you check their fish fillet page, they advertise as "white fish". but if you dive deeper into "nutrition", you'll find hoki and pollock as ingredients in their "white fish". this is how u.s. marketing works. much of the first pass or first page info are dumbed down for stupid american consumers who comprise 80% or more of the total base. the tiny "nutrition" button is there for the other 20% health conscious folks who are more detail-oriented. they want more info to base their purchasing decision on besides just "white fish". majority of consumers couldn't care less whether it is bleach, tofu or flour, so long as the color is white, texture is flaky, and smells and tastes fishy. most americans don't have the patience and brains to deep dive for what constitutes fish. no wonder most americans are fat, unhealthy and stupid.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you are familiar with the saying, "there is no truth to advertising", sure they give you COD, maybe 30% & the rest, don't know what the pfish!. Who to independently to verify the quality, do we have an independent body here who does that for the consumers?, don't mention CASAE that, is a lost, bought over!

Whatever fish the Fillet O' Fish is using, one thing I know for sure is that it isn't dory - the cheapo dory they use in most local Western food's fish and chips.

The meat is different; dory is less 'fluffy'.