• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is so different about Juerg Buergin?

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is so different about Juerg Buergin and Howard Shaw?

why is it that Howard Shaw photos get splashed all over the place while not a single photo of Juerg Buergin is seen?

:confused:

some are even photographed in pathetic state of running/hiding from reporters but publicity for him is minimized.

of course, also got that NEA legal chap that is missing from the collection.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore got a bunch of SPGs that are always ready to suck an angmo's cock. a large portion of them working with the press.

M

Mdm Tang

what is so different about Juerg Buergin and Howard Shaw?

why is it that Howard Shaw photos get splashed all over the place while not a single photo of Juerg Buergin is seen?

:confused:

some are even photographed in pathetic state of running/hiding from reporters but publicity for him is minimized.

of course, also got that NEA legal chap that is missing from the collection.

More likely JB is a Swiss White Horse. Tio Boh ?

Even The Swiss Embessy special queit

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I read somewhere that he cannot post bail and is in remand.
So he had a free bus ride from Changi and entered by back door.

Can someone confirm this...

(o)(o)

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can see his nice nice face here ...

Swiss-man-Juerg-Buergin-Charged-underage-girl-sex-Scandal.jpg

M

Mdm Tang

In yesterday ST lah.
Top Banker Cannot Come out bail ?
Who want to believe woh ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

That is a clever way to escape the press. You were sharp in this brother. Yes, there was an article that reported that he could not find a bailor.

M

Mdm Tang

Meanwhile, Swiss national Juerg Buergin, 40, former executive director of operations at UBS Investment Bank in Singapore, was finally freed on bail of $15,000 on Friday afternoon.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Meanwhile, Swiss national Juerg Buergin, 40, former executive director of operations at UBS Investment Bank in Singapore, was finally freed on bail of $15,000 on Friday afternoon.

Hmmm.... Local bail 15K, overseas bail only 5K more?