• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has WWIII begun? If so, what can we prep for the challenges?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukraine and Russia in stalemate.
Middle East conflict is expanding.

Imagine N.Korea took inspiration from Hamas and disturb S.Korea, or China invades Taiwan..........then WWIII truly begins.
Of course, hope ASEAN will not be stupid and get involved in any fighting.

Will there be a recession?
Should we run road to NZ or Aust since SGD is so strong?
What should we sell, invest or hoard?

If you think WWIII has begun, what should we do to prepare for it?

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, the days of WW I and II are over. WW III will not happen. I and II were world wars because the fucking angmohs were protecting their "Empires" and facing 1 or 2 main parties that were trying to expand.

if it is indeed a World War, you run to NZ and Aus, wouldn't they be at war also? if you are Chinese, they will treat you as if you are a PRC spy. If you are Malay, they will treat you as a Muslim spy. Prob only the brother Nehs will be ok. For it to be really a World War, the Africans and South Americans will have to be dragged in as they are no longer colonies of these fucking angmohs.

The US being the biggest kaypoh will be very worried if your above scenario happens as they will be stretched thin to support the 4 theatres.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
eTbZzPO.png

cY8uUmM.png

ufMzjD2.png

wwo1fao.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WWlll already began when tiong-cock released the Wuhan virus worldwide and infiltrated into gahmen agencies in many countries.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Imagine N.Korea took inspiration from Hamas and disturb S.Korea, or China invades Taiwan..........then WWIII truly begins.

Nothing much you can do about it. Just brace yourselves for massive deaths, even at home. :wink:

And food rationing might become fashionable again. I remember LKY, then-PM, introduced some silly water and food rationing exercise back in the 1980s... too young to remember details. The water supply gets cut, you would bring your plastic buckets downstairs to collect water from a public tap, then collect some food they distributed to HDB residents. :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember LKY, then-PM, introduced some silly water and food rationing exercise back in the 1980s... too young to remember details. The water supply gets cut, you would bring your plastic buckets downstairs to collect water from a public tap, then collect some food they distributed to HDB residents. :biggrin:
The water rationing was not necessary and PUB people to told me that all underground pipes rusted because of that because air got in. They were supposed to last 50-100 years.

today, our old pipes leaks and bursts before their end-of-life.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, the days of WW I and II are over. WW III will not happen. I and II were world wars because the fucking angmohs were protecting their "Empires" and facing 1 or 2 main parties that were trying to expand.

if it is indeed a World War, you run to NZ and Aus, wouldn't they be at war also? if you are Chinese, they will treat you as if you are a PRC spy. If you are Malay, they will treat you as a Muslim spy. Prob only the brother Nehs will be ok. For it to be really a World War, the Africans and South Americans will have to be dragged in as they are no longer colonies of these fucking angmohs.

The US being the biggest kaypoh will be very worried if your above scenario happens as they will be stretched thin to support the 4 theatres.
Why should US be worried. They salivating. They have perfected the art of war profiteering. Their factories and labs companies will run overtime to meet demand. Black/brown/yellow proxy armies will die for them.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing. Nobody has control.
Edit: What you can do is to plan ahead. Documents, interchangeable arrangements of family members, your sons will be called up to fight and how to hide them.
Stocking up on resources. Secret stores and safe houses.
And finally, as a last resort, if they come to your home, you should decide beforehand who can or should be sacrificed, raped, given away so that the rest can survive.

Last edited:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

I want the economy to restart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should US be worried. They salivating. They have perfected the art of war profiteering. Their factories and labs companies will run overtime to meet demand. Black/brown/yellow proxy armies will die for them.
war profiteering will only work in a limited war event with smaller scale risks. In a prolonged large scale event, the US will have to have more boots on the ground with the home belief and support that they are doing the right thing. Once the death toll start rising, home support will dwindle and politically the administration will start worrying.

don't forget, the US citizens today are to self-centered and soft as compared to their grandfathers and greatgrandfathers' time. It will take another 9/11 for them to gel.

I'm not an expert but this is what I think

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
war profiteering will only work in a limited war event with smaller scale risks. In a prolonged large scale event, the US will have to have more boots on the ground with the home belief and support that they are doing the right thing. Once the death toll start rising, home support will dwindle and politically the administration will start worrying.

don't forget, the US citizens today are to self-centered and soft as compared to their grandfathers and greatgrandfathers' time. It will take another 9/11 for them to gel.

I'm not an expert but this is what I think
If US fights a major war, Biden will have the right to postpone elections.