• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Is Singapore Culture? (Serious discussion, no TCSS please)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are U serious with this post???

Kan Ni Na Bu Phua Chee Bye you! You are trying to say that there are Singaporeans doing these, so foreigners doing all these are norm? This is Singapore, not China, not Philippines, not India. Want to do all these dirty, irritating, disgusting stuffs. Fuck back to their own country to do so. I have enough of you trying to act neutral. As if we do not fucking have enough such people, we need to import more of these Trashes. We are discussing about some of these rubbish stuffs happening in SG practised by those foreign TRASHES. And here the fuck you are, pin pointing SGporeans are doing so. So what? Let me tell you again, this is SINGAPORE!!!Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
Super Swee! When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

KNN, the fucking problem is that these Foreign Pests are expect Sinkees to adapt and adopt the cultures of these foreign beggars, thieves, con men, prostitudes and slaves.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Super Swee! When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

KNN, the fucking problem is that these Foreign Pests are expect Sinkees to adapt and adopt the cultures of these foreign beggars, thieves, con men, prostitudes and slaves.

Thank you, Bro. What i mentioned is one of the main reason why FT are being by hated by most Singaporeans, except this motherfucker Char_Azn. He is still clueless about the reasons behind. I want to fuck his brain juice out! I prefer having Singaporeans who do all those dirty, irritating, disgusting stuffs than this motherfucker who try very hard to act like a righteous person standing on a neutral ground giving preaches. I say fuck his mother phua chee bye lah!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not one thing that characterizes Singapore culture, but the combination. A people living fairly harmonously across races and religion in a tiny equatorial island, with a quite unique education system, NS system, workforce and civil service that's fairly disciplined, efficient and well educated, and families that're fairly close-knit and filial.... etc.

If one thinks of the whole, there just isn't another place like this.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are U serious with this post???

Kan Ni Na Bu Phua Chee Bye you! You are trying to say that there are Singaporeans doing these, so foreigners doing all these are norm?

Please see following comment on my earlier post

am afraid i have to agree with you on all your observations bro :o

If it's normal for Singaporeans to be doing this, wouldn't it be abnormal if the foreigners don't do it?

And do U mean to say every single foreigner from every freaking country that comes to SG does all those bad things? Please go out and meet more pple. Scolding me doesn't change the fact that what I stated was true. And please quote exactly where in my post I support more import of FT, I was just stating the fact that every single one of those traits can easily be found among locals. Instead of going the way of petty insults, U could do a lot better by stating your case of what constitute Singaporean behavior that the FTs are behaving differently and/or badly

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please see following comment on my earlier post

If it's normal for Singaporeans to be doing this, wouldn't it be abnormal if the foreigners don't do it?

And do U mean to say every single foreigner from every freaking country that comes to SG does all those bad things? Please go out and meet more pple. Scolding me doesn't change the fact that what I stated was true. And please quote exactly where in my post I support more import of FT, I was just stating the fact that every single one of those traits can easily be found among locals. Instead of going the way of petty insults, U could do a lot better by stating your case of what constitute Singaporean behavior that the FTs are behaving differently and/or badly

"If it's normal for Singaporeans to be doing this, wouldn't it be abnormal if the foreigners don't do it?"
Fuck your mother Phua Chee Bye, this is Singapore! The foreigners can do it anywhere they like, not here! How many times you need me to put it into your fucking head? They come to other people's country, they have to behave.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If it's normal for Singaporeans to be doing this, wouldn't it be abnormal if the foreigners don't do it?"
Fuck your mother Phua Chee Bye, this is Singapore! The foreigners can do it anywhere they like, not here! How many times you need me to put it into your fucking head? They come to other people's country, they have to behave.

Yes the question is still back to behave like what??? If U do not tell pple how to behave how in the fuck are they suppose to know? Read your mind? As stated previously, whatever your complains about applies to locals as well, how then can we accuse FTs of "not behaving" when locals are behaving as such

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes the question is still back to behave like what??? If U do not tell pple how to behave how in the fuck are they suppose to know? Read your mind? As stated previously, whatever your complains about applies to locals as well, how then can we accuse FTs of "not behaving" when locals are behaving as such
Common sense. When you visit other countries, you observe what their people's 'do and don't'. You cannot expect the host country to tell the visitor everything right? KNN, if someone come to your house and insist on wearing shoes and spitting on your floor. you OK or not? This is common sense, if don't know, then don't do it.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Behaviours as qouted by erection
Locals who behaves badly have not choice, unless you wanna sponsor them to migrate elsewhere.
Foreigners visiting another country have to behave themselves. This is not their country.

Both Locals and Foreigners having bad behaviours are wrong. Foreigners coming to a foreign land, must behave themselves since they are here to make a living away from where they originated. This is not their country.

"As if we do not fucking have enough such people,we need to import more of these Trashes."

FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEE BYE, UNDERSTAND?:oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Behaviours as qouted by erection
Locals who behaves badly have not choice, unless you wanna sponsor them to migrate elsewhere.
Foreigners visiting another country have to behave themselves. This is not their country.

Now U make even less sense. So Singaporean behaving badly in a Singapore way is OK but FT looking at how those same locals behave and following their behavior is not ok. See Quote below

Common sense. When you visit other countries, you observe what their people's 'do and don't'. You cannot expect the host country to tell the visitor everything right? KNN, if someone come to your house and insist on wearing shoes and spitting on your floor. you OK or not? This is common sense, if don't know, then don't do it.

Chonburific say must follow Singaporean behavior, since we have established(and whether U meant to or not, agreed with) whatever erection mentioned about FTs also applies to Singaporean, that would mean that FTs ARE following Singaporean behavior. So please explain to me again how FT are not behaving like us????

I hope the irony of this whole thread doesn't escape everyone

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent point bro. Well said.

We have 4 major races, each race has its own culture so we have a rojak culture and there's nothing wrong with that.

Over the years, we have developed our unique way of life, a certain level of tolerance/respect towards one another. Our Singapore identity is fast eroding but we still share the same problems and the same longing to preserve what our forefathers have left for us and building a better Singapore for ourselves and our kids - which is what bind us together.

FTs are destroying everything.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now U make even less sense. So Singaporean behaving badly in a Singapore way is OK but FT looking at how those same locals behave and following their behavior is not ok. See Quote below

Chonburific say must follow Singaporean behavior, since we have established(and whether U meant to or not, agreed with) whatever erection mentioned about FTs also applies to Singaporean, that would mean that FTs ARE following Singaporean behavior. So please explain to me again how FT are not behaving like us????
Wah, you are putting words into my mouth. I NEVER SAY MUST FOLLOW SINGAPOREAN BEHAVIOR. Let me quote my original unedited message:

"Common sense. When you visit other countries, you observe what their people's 'do and don't'. You cannot expect the host country to tell the visitor everything right? KNN, if someone come to your house and insist on wearing shoes and spitting on your floor. you OK or not? This is common sense, if don't know, then don't do it."

Pai Seh I only O level nia and my England not powderful enuff else I become MP liaoz.

Never mind, I add one more, FT are suppose to be hear to earn their living and mind their own biz and not tell Sinkees that they cannot cook curry or Sinkees must tolerate their noise because they have a special need.

KNN, lim beh also have a special need of listening to Yeo Tao Music at 2 am. How?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you see 2 different nicks quoting the 2 statements?:oIo: Anyway, i understand what Bro chonburific is trying to bring across though he not might have used the appropriate quote. You are stupid, you see. Everything have to elaborate in details to you. I am starting to agree with your signature. Using it on you is damn appropriate. "Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". I should have heed your warning...... So i shall use my own method to deal with stupid people like you now, see below.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEE BYE LAH!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, you are putting words into my mouth. I NEVER SAY MUST FOLLOW SINGAPOREAN BEHAVIOR. Let me quote my original unedited message:

"Common sense. When you visit other countries, you observe what their people's 'do and don't'. You cannot expect the host country to tell the visitor everything right? KNN, if someone come to your house and insist on wearing shoes and spitting on your floor. you OK or not? This is common sense, if don't know, then don't do it."

Pai Seh I only O level nia and my England not powderful enuff else I become MP liaoz.

Never mind, I add one more, FT are suppose to be hear to earn their living and mind their own biz and not tell Sinkees that they cannot cook curry or Sinkees must tolerate their noise because they have a special need.

KNN, lim beh also have a special need of listening to Yeo Tao Music at 2 am. How?

This generation still "fashion" YEO TAO meh?:biggrin:

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
What your beef against foreign born Singaporean? As long he or she spend his/her formulative years in this tropical island, went thru the education and more importantly done his national service plus reservist, he or her is a fellow citizen I will be willing to defend.

There is vast differences what is a Singaporean and a Singaporean culture. It is not guaranteed that if one is a Singaporean he has the Singapore culture. How else better can I put it?

One develops a culture of the people not only by living in that country. If his/her parents are from another country with a different culture, surely they will pass that on to their child. Culture as we know it is intangible and in the mind and language, the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular society.

By your twisted logic, CSM should not be allow to run on the WP ticket in 2011.

That is where you are mixed up about the difference between a Singaporean and having a Singaporean culture.

Anyway, Sam Leong to me is a chameleon. He changes his position when he feels like it, so I am not taking him seriously and neither should you.

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a fucking talk cock sing song thread....waste of brudders time discussing rubbish...nothing objective will come out of this pile of shit...suggest it be moved to the rubbish heap!

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr I hate Pappies....its ok to get heated up but dun bring in other people's mother into it la. Remember what i have told you before....seek inner peace.
If everytime u go round scolding others just because they hold different view from you, how are u going to attain enlightenment?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'd think the secondary schools we were in contribute to creating distinctive identity in every of us. the schools we were in cultivate the way we behave, think and speak. after a short chat, i can roughly know that this guy is a ex-saints or sji boy. we have catholic schools, christian schools and so on.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'd think the secondary schools we were in contribute to creating distinctive identity in every of us. the schools we were in cultivate the way we behave, think and speak. after a short chat, i can roughly know that this guy is a ex-saints or sji boy. we have catholic schools, christian schools and so on.

are u talking about the guy..."i hate pappies'"? he is from holy chool?