• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is PPL

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahahahaha ... Siao Liao Sam later go after me ... I'm suppose to promote and do the marketing for him .. Should be prestigious people life .

I m still waiting for his free admission pass, after helping him promote PPL in one of my thread.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me cheapskate:o, you already got your admission pass long before the donation drive.

I sibey heng got many brothers support .. New year time many angpow .. Christmas also got angpow , birthday also got angpow ... Even the recently 7th month ghost festival also received angpow ..

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If kio Kway I sure let my wife pow :wink:

Your wife Jap? Jap wife quite open to these kind of stuffs right? Many years ago my Jap colleague went kio kway, he told me his wife knows about it and is fine with it. Just don't kio too many times. KNN, his wife is a Air Stewardess. :confused:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your wife Jap? Jap wife quite open to these kind of stuffs right? Many years ago my Jap colleague went kio kway, he told me his wife knows about it and is fine with it. Just don't kio too many times. KNN, his wife is a Air Stewardess. :confused:

Bro not all Japanese like that .. My wife don't allow those thing lah ...go out with woman still ok .. But hor when I walk with her down the street got charbo bio me .. My wife very happy I ask her why she say at least she is with a attractive man .. Whahhhhha .. true story bro .

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro not all Japanese like that .. My wife don't allow those thing lah ...go out with woman still ok .. But hor when I walk with her down the street got charbo bio me .. My wife very happy I ask her why she say at least she is with a attractive man .. Whahhhhha .. true story bro .

Wasted, last time never try to hook up with a Jap. :( GTG, Good Night Bro! ZZZZzzzz liao.