• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is happening at Brunsfield Iskandar Waterfront ( BIW ) @ Danga Bay?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying from developer is not as easy as u think.
Buy resale unit is tougher..
Buying resale bumi unit.. u think im so free. :p

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully it will not set a precedent.
Anyway it's a good wake up call for buyers in Johor to be more careful when buying into new unbuilt properties.

dongfangmeiren

Alfrescian
Loyal
The developer is Brunsfield, base in KL, consider a reputable and big developer.

Joint venture with IWH which is the land owner in the whole Danga Bay.

This project is in front of Tropicanna Tropez and Bora Residences. In front is sea view and the back is a lake, so is surrounding by water...

But I am afraid that the project will be gone......

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course Peng lar...now have to buy > 1M, missed other opp. if proceed..may kena left right centre..:p

yarrr larr, that is true. but it could be worse. it could be sign SPA, loan, disburse 60%-70%... then project abandoned. happen to people before in m'sia. google platinum damansara

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSglobal got bad reputation before? I've been to one of their seminars more than a year ago. He painted a too good to be true picture of Iskandar.. After 20 mins, I walked off.

A professor here can give you a good lecture on NSGlobal.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does this got to do with NSGlobal? They are just the agent doing the sales right?

They have no responsibility beyond getting you to sign on the dotted line.

BlackTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. This is a scary development from Johor. Buyers left in the lurch. Hope that it will be resolved soon.
Hardly hear this type of thing happening in Singapore.

BTW who are the developer of the project.?

Sometime buyers are swayed by the fantastic presentation that they don't check in detail on the developer track record. Maybe that's the reason.. The presentation really looks very nice.

Developer track record ? Well Brunsfield has been around for 24 years.
They partner Sime Darby in several KL project.
For this BIW project ,their JV partner is IWH.
IWH JV with a number of other developers in Danga Bay.
So not sure who has the final say...and who should be responsible if the project fail to take off.

BlackTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are moving away from the main topic ....

The developer and the JV partners should be accountable if the project fail to take off.

dongfangmeiren

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that IWH and Brunsfield JV is 50% each.
If the project is really not going to proceed, then we have incurred big opportunity lost.
Price difference between the 1st phase and 2nd phase of Puteri cove is about 10 to 15%....and Aquaint danga bay sea front Bock C and D price will be 15 to20% higher than the phase 1.....
The developer should compensate us for the opportunity loss if they decide to abort the project....
We are at a super prime location with Capital land project (A 2 Island) is just less that 1 km away......

BlackTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any Malaysian members who have also invested in this project ?

So far have not see any comment or response from existing Malaysian investors.

How is Brunsfield past performance as a developer in their KL project ? Are they just as irresponsible ?

Will appreciate their feedback.

Jaybox

I m also one of the investor and I have been to Brunsfield office. They are reputable and responsible developer. Have many other projects . In fact, I own other Brunsfield properties. Very satisfied with their service. Don't think they have financial problem

I also heard their GM , Daniel has left to start his own business and someone else has taken over his position.

I am sure Brunsfield will handle the matter professionally . Did you try to contact them?