• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is going on between Bob Sim Lee Tah Bar etc.?

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone

I don't understand why SB.com has so many threads about Bob Sim Keng Hwee, Lee Tah Bar, Ng E-Jay, God Meng Seng, etc.

I am totally confused why they always insult each other and disrupt discussions.

Are these people trying to discredit opposition activists like the real-life Ng E-Jay? Are they just PAP moles? And why isn't Sam Leong deleting these guys if they are not helping this forum? I just want to know! :p

Big Brother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone

Are these people trying to discredit opposition activists like the real-life Ng E-Jay? Are they just PAP moles? And why isn't Sam Leong deleting these guys if they are not helping this forum? I just want to know! :p

Just a guess. Sam must be real frighten of these guys. Otherwise, why allow such guys to continue to destroy the dignity of this forum ?????

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a guess. Sam must be real frighten of these guys. Otherwise, why allow such guys to continue to destroy the dignity of this forum ?????

Dignity? You've gotta be seriously kidding. There'll only be dignity if everyone had to display their passport photo and NRIC number along with their posts :oIo: But if so, then you'll find few people posting.