• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if someone calls you impotent?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1sickpuppy II said:
Hiya everybody was wondering what will be your reaction if someone you barely knows calls you impotent? Let me tell you what happened and you decide.....,.What do you think ?

Wah. You wanted to screw his wife and then his daughter. You are very potent. How can you be impotent? Without having to wait nine months, I can certify that you are not impotent.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part timer ar you? Were you the one who was talking about mats shouldnt be allowed to be in Bomb/chemical units cos they will blow them-self up?? Dude... You are a fucking impotent and a Part-timer and you still got the nerve to talk b.s ... Pai seh la you.

Full time way too much commitment la. After all after 55 got pension if do full time work no time left for other things in life. Feel like doing to pass time ok wat and if you think I am impotent why not let me your wife or daughter and let me prove it to you in 9 months time :smile:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you like him after he called you impotent and in future, will you help this person to the same extent if he didn't call you impotent?

Whats there to like or dislike to me is just that he is the type of people that can say about people but when people say back he can't handle it. As for help sure why not its but in $ wise never trust anybody with my $.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should have told him: "if i am impotent, then you must have erectile dysfunction cos your wife left you!" :biggrin:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should have told him: "if i am impotent, then you must have erectile dysfunction cos your wife left you!" :biggrin:

No, this is not a good answer. Why ? If indeed the wife left him because he had erectile dysfunction or was impotent, then the TS would be admitting to being impotent too.

The chap was probably impotent which was why the wife left him. He would be happy to admit he was impotent as long as his presumption of TS being impotent was proven true by the TS' own admission.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hiya everybody was wondering what will be your reaction if someone you barely knows calls you impotent? Let me tell you what happened and you decide if my reply to him was disrespectful and rude.
Just barely into my new part-time job to keep myself busy when this chap I barely knew decided to get busy body with me. Started to ask me questions about my personal life and what type of house I stay and how many family members I have. To cut a long conversation short I decided to tell a lie by telling him I have no siblings only my wife and I. His reply shocked me " Wah! no children ar you must be impotent " I replied back thats easy just lend me your wife for the night and in 9 months time we will know:biggrin: He smiled and said his wife left him so I replied " Oh thats ok then your daughter will do too " His face and toned of voice changed and called me a arrigont and disrespecful bastard. Told him how I know where he draw the line when he called me impotent. You should have seen his face all turned red and told me to go screw my mom. I smile at him and replied that won't prove a thing whereas if I screw your daughter you can monitor her she don't let anyone screw her for the next 9mths and proved that I am not impotent:smile: He yelled at me to shutup and kept scolding me. To make matter worst at that moment he looked kind of like that midget in 1 of those funny movies I mimic his reaction and kept repeating what he said. Now some of his ah bangs and ah dehs in the company told me off that I was being disrepect to him. What do you think ?

Actually, the question to clarify this thread is, what position are you applying for? Sperm bank donor?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
Actually, the question to clarify this thread is, what position are you applying for? Sperm bank donor?

Only part-time leh. Wat's the problem with that?

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Full time way too much commitment la. After all after 55 got pension if do full time work no time left for other things in life. Feel like doing to pass time ok wat and if you think I am impotent why not let me your wife or daughter and let me prove it to you in 9 months time :smile:

impotent means cannot mari kita. no need to wait 9 mths.:o:o:o