• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if LHL lost in the next election. Will he still be our PM ?

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let say if LHL lost in the next General election in his constituency. Will he still be our PM ?

There is NO way for Pinky to lose a GE. Remember Sinkieland is under the control of LEEgime. Pinky will find ways to boost the number of his supporters, eg. giving Sinkie citizenships to FTs, give subsidies to new citizens.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Let say if LHL lost in the next General election in his constituency. Will he still be our PM ?

Pinky didn't win by a lot the last time he ran against a motely crew of clowns. Doubt WP want to front him head on as well... want to build their resources other GRCs first.

WP can target GRCs helmed by weaker Ministers (e.g. Lim Swee Say, Khaw). When time is ripe then give Pinky a good whack. In fact if LKY up casket before 2016, Tanjong Pagar should aim to be taken by a strong opposition team. Doubt KEE CHIU can hold the fort there in 2016

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is NO way for Pinky to lose a GE. Remember Sinkieland is under the control of LEEgime. Pinky will find ways to boost the number of his supporters, eg. giving Sinkie citizenships to FTs, give subsidies to new citizens.

It is possible if the rest of his GRC team ar shit heads.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
technically, if oppositions more than half in parliament and even lhl still holding on amk grc. i doubt he can be prime minister. only leader of the party controlling the parliament can be PM. pap might get some ministar post but not PM or even DPM.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
technically, if oppositions more than half in parliament and even lhl still holding on amk grc. i doubt he can be prime minister. only leader of the party controlling the parliament can be PM. pap might get some ministar post but not PM or even DPM.

I would make LHL the Minister for Transport, just for the shits and giggles. :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

told you NCMP PM

read my post properly, if WP is the majority in the parliament and i doubt they will allow lhl to be pm even he hold on to amk grc.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read it. WP may win, but the effect of LKY's system will remain

that is why WP will not go straight to amk. they will take the all the seats in parliament and even lhl is ncmp nominated by pap he will not be pm if WP is the majority. do u understand how the parliamentary system work?