• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What I want in A Man!

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What I want inside a woman? Of course must be wet.

You may think that I want someone who is buffed and tanned and looks like a bodybuilder model from GQ. Those things are nice and yes I like to look at those guys, but just like you don't need for me to look like Victoria Secret models I don't require it in my man.

OK. The 13 most important qualities that I look for in my man are:

1. Honesty
2. Intelligence
3. Nice Smile
4. Sense of Humor
5. Manners
6. Sensitivity
7. Sincerity
8. Gainfully employed
9. Has own place
10. Owns a car
11. Affectionate
12. Considerate
13. Thoughtful

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This picture should be close....

enlightenment.jpg

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
What! You newbie one month old and you get into TracyTan vibes already!

Not exactly newbie as I've been reading these forum pages for over a year liao...so kinda familiar with the characters here. :wink:

I only joined last month to ask some of the elders in the "Living in JB" threads some questions...so since I'm here, might as well have some fun...

As politics feature largely here, I'll like to say upfront I'm an opposition girl!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know I will never win TS girl heart.

But I know a way to remember you forever and ever.........

[video=youtube;2g4SSIf6Saw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SSIf6Saw[/video]