• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What I want in A Man!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
8. Gainfully employed

Why on earth would you want an employee. Surely his employer would be a far better catch.

High Net Worth can last much longer than an employment contract which can disappear in a puff of smoke.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear ahgirl, first time during this CNY I got a comment that is complimentary. Thank you man...oops, ahgirl.

Hope you will get what you want in life ...but then, I must say, it is not a short order, one must work hard to get what one wants to get and even after getting it, efforts and hard work are still needed to have it maintained in good happy order.

Cheers
I know its a tall order...i know i may not find this man...i know i may even find one lacking some in some areas, or more in some areas...end of day, its a question of chemistry lor...no chemistry...all also means nothing lor..

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why on earth would you want an employee. Surely his employer would be a far better catch.

High Net Worth can last much longer than an employment contract which can disappear in a puff of smoke.

true...but self employed also means one get suck into the risk of business failures...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
true...but self employed also means one get suck into the risk of business failures...

Employees have a far greater risk of being out of a job at 40 and ending up driving taxis for a living.

On the other hand, an employer who builds a thriving business can easily grow his net worth to the point where he no longer needs to work.

BTW your list is very demanding. What do you bring to the table? A man of such sterling qualities will have a list of his own regarding what he wants in a woman.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Employees have a far greater risk of being out of a job at 40 and ending up driving taxis for a living.

On the other hand, an employer who builds a thriving business can easily grow his net worth to the point where he no longer needs to work.

BTW your list is very demanding. What do you bring to the table? A man of such sterling qualities will have a list of his own regarding what he wants in a woman.

Sam, we can always agree to disagree on the employer employee point.

On your point about what i can bring, its about loyalty, warmth and taking care of him forever. It may not be enough but i believe i have the tenacity and i will stick with the man i decide to go with, be it hardship or riches.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sam, we can always agree to disagree on the employer employee point.

I'm not arguing with you. I'm giving you a lesson in financial literacy.

Who do you think is better off... someone who earns $250,000 a year or someone who is jobless but who has a net worth of $7 million?

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may think that I want someone who is buffed and tanned and looks like a bodybuilder model from GQ. Those things are nice and yes I like to look at those guys, but just like you don't need for me to look like Victoria Secret models I don't require it in my man.

OK. The 13 most important qualities that I look for in my man are:

1. Honesty
2. Intelligence
3. Nice Smile
4. Sense of Humor
5. Manners
6. Sensitivity
7. Sincerity
8. Gainfully employed
9. Has own place
10. Owns a car
11. Affectionate
12. Considerate
13. Thoughtful

So many qualities. I very auto one. I will pass.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not arguing with you. I'm giving you a lesson in financial literacy.

Who do you think is better off... someone who earns $250,000 a year or someone who is jobless but who has a net worth of $7 million?

Sorry Sam, money is not equal to love or commitment. I have to disagree.

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
which aspects?

She does the *full* course

....you eh sai beh?? You even know wdf is a full course or not???

This one I know. *full* course =

Bath together
Fenching
BBBJ
AR
BF
FJ
AJ (if possible)
Bukakke and Swallow

If go with friends, can do DP too.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
A store that sells husbands has just opened where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.

"Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework.

"Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 6,875,953,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

The store’s owner then opens another store that sells wives just across the street.

The 1st floor has wives that are beautiful and love sex, but have no other redeeming qualities.
The 2nd, 3rd,4th, 5th and 6th floors have never been visited.