• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What HDB didn’t tell you about Punggol (and Pasir Gudang)

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
i am shocked that a cheebye motherfucker could call a good PAP doctor a cheebye motherfucker :eek:
the doctor Koh who is a cheebye motherfucker called a motherfucker a cheebye motherfucker. doctor says go take your medications

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
sillypootians neber press the goon pee an pee to do something about it ?
or izzit they love to breathe in toxic air ?

the indo attacked sillypoore with chemical weapon by burning forest
and causing air pollution
garberment dare to complain to the indo for their provocation.
but why they are speechless in the case of pasir gudang ?
should sillypoore send in the army ? :x3:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol used to be a huge pig farm in 1980's. The stench more overwhelming than whatever jb can emit.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
sillypootians neber press the goon pee an pee to do something about it ?
or izzit they love to breathe in toxic air ?

the indo attacked sillypoore with chemical weapon by burning forest
and causing air pollution
garberment dare to complain to the indo for their provocation.
but why they are speechless in the case of pasir gudang ?
should sillypoore send in the army ? :x3:

No, this is what the goon PAP want and need. Remember the 'You Good YOU tell me HOW!'
The Day the Goon PAP demanded and took million$, the Give and Take stopped. Take the Money, Do the Work!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol used to be a huge pig farm in 1980's. The stench more overwhelming than whatever jb can emit.

What did the PAP LEEders did to these people?
Made them do this and do that before killing all of them. Rounded up, Squeezed and then Slaughtered.
It's the way it was carried out - CRUEL - no different from WW2 invasion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sg, the east is the best! dong fang bu bai! in the southwest you have bukom, in the north you have sembawang and pasir gudang, in the west you have tuas. the west and north are fucked.
dong_fang_bu_bai_by_inosaikira-d56lj5i.jpg

65.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

No matter hw long the coastal line is (accordg to Wks) sinkieland just an island n sinkies can run but cant hide. North or south or east or west come the haze semua tio smoke juga.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I repeat why should be people living in Sengkang and Punggol
The place is very densely populated. The flats are build closely together. Road leading in and out of Punggol is really limited.

The flats are small and and packed. If this is the Swiss standard living, then i think we are all done for.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best part is that the newer flats eg Northshore, Waterfront, P Vue, P Bayview are sold as waterfront living -and are nearest to the polluted Pasir Gudang.
These will in fact act as a human/housing shield to the other parts of NE i.e Sengkang, Seletar, Buangkok, Hougang et2 .-no hepa filter but human and HDB flats as filter!
Not to mention the thousands of Indian nationals flooding (or is it ponding ) the place

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
The traffic entering and exiting Punggol is like fuck Everyday during peak hours and they are still squeezing blocks after blocks of hdb flats and condos into Punggol. Whole fucking Singapore is like a pressure cooker waiting to explode.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got ministers stay at that affected area or not? Last time Halimah stay Yishun, so Yishun no tiok?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter hw long the coastal line is (accordg to Wks) sinkieland just an island n sinkies can run but cant hide. North or south or east or west come the haze semua tio smoke juga.
with neighbors like these, sg is fucked.